Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
To be clear, the world is a pyramid scheme to them. Their end-game is to remain on top of the pyramid. It's quite simple when you realize it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Donald J Trump said:
Happy Mother's Day to ALL, in particular the Mothers, Wives and Lovers of the Radical Left Fascists, Marxists, and Communists who are doing everything within their power to destroy and obliterate our once great Country. Please make these complete Lunatics and Maniacs Kinder, Gentler, Softer and, most importantly, Smarter, so that we can, quickly, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!"

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Hey, whaddya know, we are talking about him again.
That’s really all he wants, I don’t think he GAF about actually being President, just that he is the center of attention, good or bad. Like that kid in fifth grade that would eat bugs if you dared him.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
That’s really all he wants, I don’t think he GAF about actually being President, just that he is the center of attention, good or bad. Like that kid in fifth grade that would eat bugs if you dared him.
You should dare Eric to eat bugs.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
rather be hated than ignored