Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
lol, it. Just. Doesn’t. Stop.
The drama!

And it doesn't matter. The most truthful thing he ever said was that he could shoot someone and not lose voters.

I cannot imagine ever being in a cult, but if I was I would least require the leader to be coherent.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
It will be a tug of war between Wall Street Bets and your friends racist grandma and her investment club at the YMCA. :rofl:
From a HS friend's FB:

"What can only be described as “five older Karens” appeared to be having their weekly friend round table when the topic leader says, with a straight face, “you know that Joe Biden is going to put Catholics in concentration camps”. All of them gasped and discussed with complete seriousness."

You can bet they've invested in $DJT. :rofl:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
From a HS friend's FB:

"What can only be described as “five older Karens” appeared to be having their weekly friend round table when the topic leader says, with a straight face, “you know that Joe Biden is going to put Catholics in concentration camps”. All of them gasped and discussed with complete seriousness."

You can bet they've invested in $DJT. :rofl:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Biden is a practicing Catholic, no?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It's better than his Obamacare replacement plan, just wait. He won't tell you now because you will steal his amazing ideas, you gotta elect him to see.

The presumptive Republican nominee, who has pledged to make a statement on abortion this week, has said for months that if elected he would “come together with all groups” and “negotiate something” that would “make both sides happy,” suggesting that “15 weeks seems to be a number that people are agreeing at.”

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

“The notion of such immunity, both as a general matter, and also specifically in the context of the potential negation of election results, threatens to jeopardize our nation’s security and international leadership,” the brief reads. “Particularly in times like the present, when anti-democratic, authoritarian regimes are on the rise worldwide, such a threat is intolerable and dangerous.”