Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Is it wrong that I would actually like to be on that jury? I wouldn't be foreman or anything, but just be front row watching him stew.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It's gonna take a while. :rofl:

Merchan dismissed a prospective juror this afternoon after she responded "Yes" to a question on the jury selection questionnaire about whether she had opinions about Trump.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

"One of the investors, Jerry Dean McLain, bought up hundreds of shares collectively worth $25,000. In the last two weeks, he's lost half of that money. But he is putting his trust in Trump. “I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans,” he said. “I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime.” "

:rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

"One of the investors, Jerry Dean McLain, bought up hundreds of shares collectively worth $25,000. In the last two weeks, he's lost half of that money. But he is putting his trust in Trump. “I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans,” he said. “I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime.” "

:rofl:
Stuff like this reminds me of what Jesus did to the money changers in the temple

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Part of me is owndering if any of this effort is worth it...no matter what happens, he will not accept defeat. He will continue claiming the election was rigged and his mouth breathing, cousin humping trailer park dwelling flock will buy off on it, and his monied supporters will continue to suck his mushroom in a vain attempt to curry favor and possibly gain power in the end.

Its all just so much theatrical bullshit.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The guy busted for falsifying company assets says the bond is legit, hmmm.

In court filings Monday night, Trump said the bond secured by Knight Specialty Insurance Company is backed by Trump’s Charles Schwab account with more than $175 million in cash. Knight Specialty can take control of the Schwab account and is fully backed by its parent company to assume any risk, one of Trump’s filings said.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR