Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Haven't even pushed back from the gate and kid is already crying. FUUUUUUUUU...
Well well well... I didn't think you were such a softie... I believe the correct answer is more pushups... That or siup... -_-

I have finished reassembling my fork. It has fresh dust wipers and oil, and a new dhr2 on the front wheel. I hope I did everything correctly.... All I need now is to get over this cold...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Ain't my kid. I just tell mine to HTFU. :D
ha! somehow I'd pictured you boarding the plane, and the kids crying at the gate... maybe it's becasue I know that scene will play out on Friday for me. Sort of... my wife is going away for a long weekend, and I'll be savouring my time with the kids....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
electric weed whacker/extension cord/done?
I think I have more grass than other people with similar lots since my house has a small footprint. It's 3200 sq feet but that's between a basement and two above-ground floors. People with sprawling ranch houses and similar lots would have no yard at all.

I found an electric mower that would work better (Ego: 56V 7.5Ah and self-propelled) but ultimately I think 1 hour extra free time per summer week is worth $25 to me (to pay the local high school kid to do the lawn).

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
1 hour extra free time per summer week is worth $25 to me (to pay the local high school kid to do the lawn).
When I had a yard... I paid $45.00 a week for a team of 3 who blasted it out in 15 to 20 minutes, one riding, one push and one weed wacker - they wasted no time and seldom spoke; they were a well oiled machine. It took me 3 or 4 hours to do the lawn and I hated every minute of it.

Buying time = win.