Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I only learned of it a month or so ago. Life was better before that.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Kids have gone Leeroy Jenkins
I'm glad my "generation alpha" kids don't watch that shit

youngest watches Number Blocks

middle watches videos on how to draw things and/or make slime variants

eldest edits wikis on Skyrim and reads subreddits on Skyrim

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Panels are currently going back on. Haley's out for a run with Hannah riding her bike along side. They will be cleaning the kart later this afternoon.

present. work is a shit show. i should quit.
I talked to one of the guys from my old team. He's probably going to apply for my new team.

Is that @stoney worried about an incoming storm? ;)
New level 3 roof. Bring it. The Audi is getting golf-balled anyways...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Despite your recent woes, that was me still ribbing you about that first Monarch Crest camping/riding weekend where wife and I met you, @Nick, @Adventurous and @Full Trucker for the first time.
That was so fun. Timmah saved my life with his truck's dog blankets, after I forgot my sleeping bag in the garage.
Who was it that came out from the Bay area and up to 12k in less than 24 hrs? Ooof.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
That was so fun. Timmah saved my life with his truck's dog blankets, after I forgot my sleeping bag in the garage.
Who was it that came out from the Bay area and up to 12k in less than 24 hrs? Ooof.
I think it was Hirsch from Tulsa mebbe? He rolled into our camp with Bobby (and others??) and needed pickle juice to revive himself IIRC.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I took advantage of the past 10pm light outside and went out and cut the hedge. Got the one facing the street done and about half way on the one facing the neighbour. Now I have tired arms.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
That trip definitely makes my personal highlight reel. That was too fun.