Quantcast

(Tuesday)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
rackmonkey.com <-- GFF's favorite site, I hear

:D

anyway, I'm keeping my Thule around as well since having 4 bike capability is useful for my family of 5. I'll just drive a bit more slowly on the passes.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
rackmonkey.com <-- GFF's favorite site, I hear

:D

anyway, I'm keeping my Thule around as well since having 4 bike capability is useful for my family of 5. I'll just drive a bit more slowly on the passes.
i'm a year or 2 away from needing the extension.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
first day back is a mid afternoon espresso kind of day. woof.
Don't you mean "first day back is argue with Toshi about how he can't possibly be cornering fast enough for a bike to become loose in the T2 because you know Thule engineers" kind of day? :D

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
1up rack had excellent packaging, btw, Jon. Nary a bit of plastic except for maybe around the manual, and things tucked in nicely here and there. Lots of planning and thought in the design.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
1up rack had excellent packaging, btw, Jon. Nary a bit of plastic except for maybe around the manual, and things tucked in nicely here and there. Lots of planning and thought in the design.
it's easy to get packaging right when you have have ~100 sku's max.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Pretty down over here. My wrist appears to be properly fuxxored, and what’s annoying is that I didn’t even do anything.
cant ride, cook, play guitar, work on bikes…woe is me. I have an event on Saturday, so I’m just laying low and hoping for the best.
Learn from my mistake: Get it strapped up right away, keep it strapped up even a bit past when you’re pretty sure you don’t need to anymore.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

@StiHacka

MBTA defers billions in maintenance costs, what could go wrong?
Let me introduce you to Seattle infrastructure

You drive on exposed rebar on a lot of the i-90 overpasses.

Last edited: