Quantcast

***tuesderp doldrums GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ruh roh on the work front.........the two buildings I work at might be closing until end of April :(

:fie:

Have you ever used an HP zbook from a few years ago with those soft touch keys? KILL IT WITH FIRE...and I'm not even picky about a keyboard, I think the one on my Dell laptop is good enough.
That's how I felt about that damn Apple PowerBook I had. The soft touch is crap!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I have pane tix & air bnb for july in SF. pretty sure I aint going.
only one lookout booked and no other reservations.....strictly time in the woods...i guess i will know if my flight gets cancelled...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Finished both seasons F1 Drive to whatever its called on netflix. Now I am helping Lola with kindergarten on her homework & seems like its 3rd or 4th grade criteria. Cylinders, spheres & cubes & shit? But I have no fucking clue.
Time for another dab.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Do it. That's on the same level as when people discover the benefits of a second monitor.
Logitech MX Master 3 acquired. Now I just need the accompanying keyboard.

My hands are not large, but apparently they are large enough to accidentally contact the touchpad while typing and all kinds of fuckery ensues.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
we have a place booked in Maine for the end of July. i'd say that's 50/50 of that trip happening at this point
then the two weeks i am not on the road in california i will live like a king for the week i am in colorado....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I have pane tix & air bnb for july in SF. pretty sure I aint going.
only one lookout booked and no other reservations.....strictly time in the woods...i guess i will know if my flight gets cancelled...
Our road trip to Cali is supposed to be in june. I have my sincere doubts that it's going to happen but I've chosen not to bring this up with the wife yet.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Our road trip to Cali is supposed to be in june. I have my sincere doubts that it's going to happen but I've chosen not to bring this up with the wife yet.
wife and i have already talked about Maine. we hope it happens but aren't exactly hopeful. i mean, we could always Fury Road our way there, but i'm worried the kids won't be able to pull their weight in a raid.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
wife and i have already talked about Maine. we hope it happens but aren't exactly hopeful. i mean, we could always Fury Road our way there, but i'm worried the kids won't be able to pull their weight in a raid.
I guess really depends how the peak is & how quick we can have the numbers drop but even though they say its moving quick. It still seems to be a glacial apocalypse.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Most kids can shoot a 32 caliber max with any kind of accuracy. It's pathetic.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I just ordered a Zee crankset from Jenson to put on my rigid singlespeed (2016 Kona Humuhumu). This will be the third crankset to go on the bike. The original died a natural death, and the second crankset is an old Hone octalink from the spare parts bin. I can't keep the cranks on, and the the pedal threads are starting to shred. I hope the Zee will prove to be more robust. I use this bike to ride with the boys, toodle around town, and go on longer solo missions in the spring. I think trails will be clear of snow in a couple of weeks, so having something I can ride to the trails on will be crucial since the parking lots (and ostensibly the trails) are closed.

Was going to order some Magura brakes for my fatbike (the Elixir caliper seems to be leaking somehow) from bikediscount.de, but they can't ship to Canada because of sarbolcovaids... so I got the cranks for the bike I can ride now instead!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I just ordered a Zee crankset from Jenson to put on my rigid singlespeed (2016 Kona Humuhumu). This will be the third crankset to go on the bike. The original died a natural death, and the second crankset is an old Hone octalink from the spare parts bin. I can't keep the cranks on, and the the pedal threads are starting to shred. I hope the Zee will prove to be more robust.
Zee's bulletproof.

Rode after work today. 40F and wet. Off camber roots were funzies.