6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here.

Freezing rain greeting this morning. Highway want too bad as it's warm enough to melt. I'm 100% sure that the road crews have no idea how to perform road clearing.. plow trucks cleared my street down to ice and did not lay gravel, then on the wet, slushy highway, they didn't plow, but spread gravel??

Day #2 of replacing a suv body harness..... kill list?

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Dude, Toshi is a Doctor. Vail Resorts, baby!!

also, Monarch has free skiing on Monday, IIRC.
how is the snow down south? ive given up on ol' Joel at open snow, although sunday could be a pow day.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
How are the crowds midweek?

edit: I assume youre going to Loveland?
Dude, Toshi is a Doctor. Vail Resorts, baby!!

also, Monarch has free skiing on Monday, IIRC.
Loveland was because Nick and Stoney have Loveland passes. I did Epic Local this year, so will probably head up to A-Basin.

Last week my midweek destination was Vail, which was surprisingly crowded despite the shit snow.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Loveland was because Nick and Stoney have Loveland passes. I did Epic Local this year, so will probably head up to A-Basin.

Last week my midweek destination was Vail, which was surprisingly crowded despite the shit snow.
Ah. I get a couple free days at loveland on my Monarch pass, which is why I ask.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Ah. I get a couple free days at loveland on my Monarch pass, which is why I ask.
If you drive up to Loveland on a Wednesday I'll pony up for a ticket at the window to go skiing with you.

:thumb:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
next Wednesday??
Possibly.......

Next week is all screwy for me. I had to my move day off to Friday, and will probably have the kiddos with me.

But her emails how about Wed Jan 31?
Possibly.......

You, sir, would make a killing on those things. :thumb:
I need to run back up to Reynolds and pick up materials so I can make some more molds and pieces. We should have a nerd day at the coffee shop and see how many pre-orders I can get.