Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
skied yesterday. came home, made lo mein, did dabs & slept 11 hours.
now I am animating logos for a new line of patio furniture coverings down here in the flats.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
just found out I got another scholarship with the PSIA. I get my membership dues for this year refunded to me. w00tw00t

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yeah - it's the vertical that's important... not the distance. :D

My personal preference when I'm up there is Hoback laps - it's not the *really* steep shit, but goddam I love those top-to-bottom runs. When it's untracked it's the definition of heaven-on-earth.
yea i get vertical and shit, what's the corresponding times asshat

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just to verify. If my lego inventory pans out I am looking at the SC430 not 400. Top Gears worst car..:fie:

When I first met my wife in college she had the SC400 coupe V8. That thing was big, but fun to drive.

My bad. I misread that. SC400 = winner. SC430 = :thumbsdown:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Not sure what happened to last years "performance review" extravaganza, but boss man just gave me papers outlining the yearly bonus and raise. Only thing missing now is a beer. Guy also said there will be some changes with a new job posting and that I'm his only candidate. Sweet?

not sure if any of the front range :monkey:s posted this already ... cool pic from el rancho blanco.View attachment 132731
Is that @6thElement 's alternate form? Dude really likes the trails!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I like that beer. But its too bad that its almost $4 for one tall can of it!
Agreed. Also, it's good, but not great. I have a few local beers I like better (Dominion City Two Flags and Sunsplit in particular). I also have been trying to limit myself to smaller cans as well... for less calories.