Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
The first time I saw them was I think 2001 or 2002 because they had done a split with Crucial Unit (local band where I grew up)
2012 for me.

They were with white chapel, and Anthrax.

Exodus was supposed to play with them, but they were at House of Blues in southern California, and that is owned by Disney...... so no exodus

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Bicycles were ridden. Now I'm cursing people half a mile away in the dispersed camping area we're at who have generators and music playing out loud...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Very seldom almost never actually. Do the prevailing winds on Lake Ontario go East to West. My friends Sail Boat was able to jump the rollers at 8 knots. It was fun. We put the sails down a 1/2 mile out to coast into harbor. We didn't make it.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Very seldom almost never actually. Do the prevailing winds on Lake Ontario go East to West. My friends Sail Boat was able to jump the rollers at 8 knots. It was fun. We put the sails down a 1/2 mile out to coast into harbor. We didn't make it.
Which is very confusing to me, as the weather comes from west to east.
?

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Which is very confusing to me, as the weather comes from west to east.
?
That day it didn't. Low pressure to the Southeast. High pressure to the Northwest.
I looked at this website* after the OP as I also assumed that since the jet stream blows east most of the prevailing wind currents would as well but on Tuesday there was some kind of counter-clockwise swirl / lake effect thing going on...

*may cause flashbacks

1571602539733.png

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I looked at this website* after the OP as I also assumed that since the jet stream blows east most of the prevailing wind currents would as well but on Tuesday there was some kind of counter-clockwise swirl / lake effect thing going on...

*may cause flashbacks

View attachment 137939
We went from Pultneyville to The Port of Rochester in 1:45. Under Normal conditions that would take more then 3/4 hours. Where as you would Normally fight the rollers. We were able to scoot them. It was fun.