Quantcast

***tuesderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Howdy! Back and feeling normal after a long nap this afternoon. Having trouble getting to sleep now. :think:

I was on the phone with the shop when I started having my seizure, so very weird call. Managed to get out a "having a seizure; I'll call later" before I hung up. Owner emailed, then texted me from his personal phone at 7:30pm to check in and make sure I was okay since I didn't call back. Good guy.:thumb:

Wifey is off to Palm Springs early tomorrow for a few days with her cousins (like siblings) and my parents arrive in the afternoon. Haley is doing a presentation to her class about a grandparent and chose my mom. Should be fun, since she's from England which makes it very different than most other presentations apparently.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Feeling old, just received a blood pressure monitor cuff. Neato that it will connect to a smart device, but why wouldn’t they just put a chip in it to record the data?
No real issues, just slightly elevated blood pressure every time I have gone to the doctor for decades.
Probably just going to say ‘lose a little weight, watch your salt and fat intake.“

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Feeling old, just received a blood pressure monitor cuff. Neato that it will connect to a smart device, but why wouldn’t they just put a chip in it to record the data?
No real issues, just slightly elevated blood pressure every time I have gone to the doctor for decades.
Probably just going to say ‘lose a little weight, watch your salt and fat intake.“
Mmm... delicious fat. :drool:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Haley is doing a presentation to her class about a grandparent and chose my mom. Should be fun, since she's from England which makes it very different than most other presentations apparently.
I did something similar in grade school. I had written a letter to my grandmother asking what her childhood was like growing up on a farm in Maine and attending a one room schoolhouse. I got a 3 page response, and I still have the letter saved.