Quantcast

***Turdsderp GMT***

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Good morning. My Peruvian friend texted me an Amazon shopping list at 1:30 AM, have been tossing and turning in the hotel bed since. Big decision, ride Guacamole trail, or Grafton Mesa, as Little Creek is probably still a little sloppy.
hunh.
maybe both? .

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Good morning. My Peruvian friend texted me an Amazon shopping list at 1:30 AM, have been tossing and turning in the hotel bed since. Big decision, ride Guacamole trail, or Grafton Mesa, as Little Creek is probably still a little sloppy.
hunh.
maybe both? .
I am dying with jealousy. Say hi to the dirt for me.

I don't think I know Guacamole tho...where/what kind of riding? Grafton is always a good time. (Haven't been there to ride since mid-aughts...)

I am guessing Blow Hard still covered with snow/unwinterrideabru? One of my favorite shuttles of all time.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
hunh.
maybe both? .
the answer is always both.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
hunh.
maybe both? .
Being a long dirt drive to both, I suggest you pick the one which is most likely deep peanut butter. Then when you need to get rescued we'll be able to watch it on Matt's Offroad Recovery channel on YT in a couple of weeks.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Turdsday alright.

Long day at work ahead...

Being a long dirt drive to both, I suggest you pick the one which is most likely deep peanut butter. Then when you need to get rescued we'll be able to watch it on Matt's Offroad Recovery channel on YT in a couple of weeks.
Great channel and the nutter butter mud videos are pretty good.

Did you see the recent one with the Tacoma, whose engine sounds like someone shaking a spray paint can. Oooof, that guy is up shit creak with a broken engine. o_O

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:

Morning, I had a good conversation with my Dr yesterday about ADD. He was surprised that this was the first time in my life I had this talk. Prescribed me a small dose of dexmethylphenidate. Trying it for two weeks to see if it does anything. I’m not one to really like being medicated so we will see.
"Hey Doc, I've noticed that I can get everything in have to get done, done. And I don't forget to do stuff anymore. But my eye won't stop twitching. Is that a problem?"

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Should probably order a bunch more house stuff today. Always something.

Old man is now 2 days removed from cataract surgery/lens implantation and now has 20/20 vision in that eye. After 5 decades of wearing corrective lenses. That's gotta feel awesome.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi

That's the exact color I'd like on my 62. Down the road, maybe. But man, that's a looker.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That blows!! I ride there pretty regularly in the winter. I guess I saw it coming...some days this winter i had the entire place to myself...
Yeah, I have not been there since masks became a thing. I was looking forward to taking Lil Man this year. At least we still have Gateway. But still, damn.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Parents who park right next to you in an otherwise empty daycare parking lot, kill list.

Zoom call in 30 minutes with a total PITA customer who wants to license more IP despite not having any idea how to implement it so they need me to manage their program from across the country , also kill list

Think I shall drown my sorrows in tacos.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ah, fuck, started sleeting.
It will only cost about 450 in fuel and hotels if I get skunked.
yeesh.
At least I got one 6 mile chunky ride in, but I will wait and see if it dries up.
:nopity:

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Those 62s are so damn cool. Throw a snorkel on that and I'm sold.
That's way more trail-trucky than mine. I'm pretty OEM and staying that way. 31s are as far as I'm taking it, though the only new leaf springs available commercially are 2" lifted Old Man Emu, so I may have to go with that small lift at some point too. For now my springs are good, with KYB Gas-Adjusts handling my pavement and dirt road duties just fine.

if you want one, tho...

1646931535183.png