Quantcast

#@# tURDSdUMP #@#

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
If one ever wondered exactly how much anxiety Pesqueeb harbors on a daily basis, one needs to look no further than the fact that he is worried about his perfect optimal blood pressure.
technically if he's even a tick above 120 and 80 mm Hg it's not normal.

'squeeb, you are rational even if there are those running much higher pressures.
1000005923.png

My doctor agrees with this ^^^^^ doctor.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I just spent 2 hours at the DMW getting the Kayak trailer registered. 1 hr and 15 minutes just waiting for my number to be called. 45 minutes to fill out all the declarations and pay the fees. It now has a plate and I have a title and it is street legal. At least the registration is good for 5 years

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friend Dans grandma has a 1958 Paramount track bike in a box in her heated garage. The tires are rotted. Sew ons with years' worth of layers of glue. Nasty. Boxes of new parts in the boxes they came in. Campy parts mostly. Perfect hub sets and cranksets. Museum quality shit. Every tool needed to work on it was found in a box marked Bike tools. It was like winning the lottery.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My friend Dans grandma has a 1958 Paramount track bike in a box in her heated garage. The tires are rotted. Sew ons with years' worth of layers of glue. Nasty. Boxes of new parts in the boxes they came in. Campy parts mostly. Perfect hub sets and cranksets. Museum quality shit. Every tool needed to work on it was found in a box marked Bike tools. It was like winning the lottery.
Pics! Now!

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
A coworker went on a rant today that we shouldn't be using "fancy new software" that was designed exactly for the work we do instead of drawing little pictures in hundreds of slides in power point because the software is too difficult to use. I asked if he ever tried to use the software, crickets...

A coworker went on a rant today that we shouldn't be using "fancy new software" that was designed exactly for the work we do instead of drawing little pictures in hundreds of slides in power point because the software is too difficult to use. I asked if he ever tried to use the software, crickets...
For years after PowerPoint came along I continued to manually draw presentations. It tended to help keep one's audience engaged.