Quantcast

Turner DHR, all done!

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Get a helmet!!!! you probly can aooford one since you own a turner now hey wat ever happened to that brooklyn you had???

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
i didnt have a broklyn, and i was just pedaling it around, and we decided to get the cam out, those jumps are tiny and i hit them every day and that rock garden is so easy.

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
Originally posted by laxincubus311
i didnt have a broklyn, and i was just pedaling it around, and we decided to get the cam out, those jumps are tiny and i hit them every day and that rock garden is so easy.
still.... no reason to risk it.

Nice ride:cool:

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
the bike actully feel very nice with the 8 inch 888, i have the crown as low as in can go and it rides nice, but its prolly casue i get like 3 inches of sag lol, but i love my forks plush and non stiff.

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
i used my old truvativ from my big hit that i had laying around, its a 113 but i used a spacer instead of my guide cause my guide needs to have think thing ground off casue its made for bikes with non tabs.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
i was just pedaling it around, and we decided to get the cam out, those jumps are tiny and i hit them every day and that rock garden is so easy.
Doesn't matter, thats why they call them accidents, remember it only takes one time.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
maybe you can learn how to ride.
Was that directed at me?

Feel free to head down the "East Cost" and ride with us sometime.

We happen to be experts in digging both baby pits and shallow graves...maybe if we made one a litle deeper, so as to fit your ogre-worthy girth and massive amounts of hair...we could find you a permanent home.

Go home. Pinkbike misses you.

I still have to say you have a killer bike, though.

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
Laxin don't listen to this punk... Just keep on riding. Hair looks fine to me and the bike looks even better. Get that helmet on and keep rippin.
________
MARY JANE

Last edited:

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
wow ur good at digging hole, do u want a medal, oh yea ill out ride you any day. and dont make threats like that casue you make urself out to be more of an idiot then you seem to be. come up and race some plattekill and well see how you do, mokeys know i ride hard **** so stfu.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
wow ur good at digging hole, do u want a medal, oh yea ill out ride you any day. and dont make threats like that casue you make urself out to be more of an idiot then you seem to be. come up and race some plattekill and well see how you do, mokeys know i ride hard **** so stfu.
Yeah. He sure seems like an idiot:rolleyes:

Well, at least one of you does. Ease off, pal. Do you have some kind of mullet hate?

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
HE is an idiot? He made a friendly joke about your hair while complimenting your new bike, then you blatantly verbally attack him by saying he cant ride. Should he just sit down and take it like a bitch? No, so he came back and said some funny stuff about you, probably mostly jokingly. You need to lighten up a little bit dude. How can you say you can outride someone you have never even seen nor met? From pictures of our LOCAL, after school, messing around trails?? Riiiiight. I havent seen one thing you have posted that Cancer dragon wouldnt hit, or hasnt hit as big as. I am not saying you can or cannot outride anyone, just saying its not cool to attack someone for making a joke about you. Its the internet. Get a life.

dickiesbike1

Monkey
Jun 17, 2002
NC
Wow, you're good at digging a hole, do you want a medal? Oh yes, I will out ride you any day. Don't make threats like that because you make yourself out to be more of an idiot then you seem to be. Come up and race at Plattekill and we will see how you do. Ridemonkey board members know I ride hard stuff, so be quiet.
Try slowing down when you type, retard.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
oh no, make fun of me for my grammar, damn guys got me there.
"Oh"

Also, a better choice of revision would be:

"Oh no, make fun of me for my grammar. Damn, you guys got me there because I am a semi illiterate douche. I am not a good ambassador to the human species."

There you go.

dickiesbike1

Monkey
Jun 17, 2002
NC
Originally posted by T-Pirate

"Oh no, make fun of me for my grammar. Damn, you guys got me there because I am a semi illiterate douche. I am not a good ambassador to the human species."

"...and Im fat and i smell bad." Don't forget that.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
hey t pirate should i start taking like 20 pics of all the curb drops i do casue i know that you do and its the cool thing!
Yeah its fun stuff man, I haven't hit one in awhile though, my new armor and troy lee full face havent come in yet. I also ordered a banshee scream so as to up my skills and start hitting picnic tables rather than curbs. I am putting together my UFC video right now.