Quantcast

Tursday is here.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
YAY TUESDAY!
Wifey tested positive.
kiddo and myself don’t know, we are getting tested as well. Wifey just had mild flu like symptoms, so far absolutely asymptomatic for kiddo and myself. We can’t really imagine that we didn’t get it too.
interesting times.
'
Would it be innapropriate to comment in the ridewrap thread that perhaps you should have been less concerned about protecting your bike and moreso your families health? Asking for a friend.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Dammit, I was going to come down to Fort Collins next week and ride that new bike, I wanted to invite y’all to ride Black Slabbath or something while it is still somewhat warm. Guess that’s out.
Black what now? Sorry... no trail by that name 'round these parts. Nothing to see here. Move along, please disperse.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
'
Would it be innapropriate to comment in the ridewrap thread that perhaps you should have been less concerned about protecting your bike and moreso your families health? Asking for a friend.
never though a trainer would be a super spreader......

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
She has had exactly zero other clients test positive in the last two weeks, so it’s actually doubtful she caught it there. More likely its from being a penalty box watcher for kiddo’s hockey...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
She has had exactly zero other clients test positive in the last two weeks, so it’s actually doubtful she caught it there. More likely its from being a penalty box watcher for kiddo’s hockey...

When you have to consider a multitude of possibilities, there in lies the problem.

Last edited: