Quantcast

Update and Pics from my playboy mansion raockstar weekend.....(NSFW)

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
oh and check this out, dirtymike could have come but he gave me a wrong number in his PM, so when I called him and said he has 1 hour to get to west hollywood there was no way to leave a message.
Oh son of a bitch... I was just going to call you out on bull****....But **** I did, friggin hit a nine instead of a friggin zero....... Eff me running sideways with a splintered plunger handle while I cry Somewhere over the rainbow. I was wondering why the hell you didnt call.

I think I shall now self medicate, sit int eh corner with a beer or four and cry.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Oh son of a bitch... I was just going to call you out on bull****....But **** I did, friggin hit a nine instead of a friggin zero....... Eff me running sideways with a splintered plunger handle while I cry Somewhere over the rainbow. I was wondering why the hell you didnt call.

I think I shall now self medicate, sit int eh corner with a beer or four and cry.
Can I be first to officially call you "dumb ass"???

edit - and I felt lame when I got the call from Potroast88 and didn't ditch the family to go party in Austin.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
So that is how I got trichinosis.

GFF, did you talk your way into the Gumball?
crap, I forgot to put that in, yes......yes I did.

I will get to be a hop in navigator and driver for all the teams if needed. I talked to a guy that did it last year and he got to drive at least 5 different cars while the owners just sat back and had fun.

he ended up driving a saleen, mclaren, and got a average speed of 170 in a zonda F1 from LA to vegas.

I was going to get a budget car (lotus, or C6) but got into this instead.

mike, sucks to be you mang, had you a wristband and everything.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Damn you.... Now I am starting off my morning all depressed again over the whole drunken passing of my number abd typing the wrong effin number......... Damnit
Yeah, possibly the most epic RM fail of all time.

....ok, that was harsh, but damn dude. Naked, painted chics and Billy Corgin!!

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Damn, I just had to go look at this thread again and remember that even though we give Mueshue sooo much ****... I still have the all time biggest RM FAIL..... **** even the almost wife called me a dumbass on this one

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Damn, I just had to go look at this thread again and remember that even though we give Mueshue sooo much ****... I still have the all time biggest RM FAIL..... **** even the almost wife called me a dumbass on this one
I missed your failure the first time around.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
No pic of Playboy bunny with Ridemonkey sticker stuck on her body...WTF?!? You were our only chance to make that ever happen.