Quantcast

Upgrade complete: details here. Please post feedback or problems.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
That's, uh, definitely not functioning as designed. It should only ever open a new page if you actually click on the ad. Must be a bug in the ad template - I'll look into it.
ha! ironically, when I clicked on your notification of new message, the page opened up! I thought that might not be by design...

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Win7, Intel core i3 processor, images and gifs take forever (if at all) to load. Spends a lot of time transferring data from google analytics and ridemonkey images. Other sites don't have this problem. Didn't have this problem before the upgrade.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Win7, Intel core i3 processor, images and gifs take forever (if at all) to load. Spends a lot of time transferring data from google analytics and ridemonkey images. Other sites don't have this problem. Didn't have this problem before the upgrade.
It's only started happening since just this recent upgrade?

Very strange. Do you have this problem with ALL images (e.g. avatars, the bikemag sidebar, etc.) or just ones that are loaded in the thread?

Also, we had an issue with some denial of service-type attacks at the beginning of this week, is it still a problem yesterday and today?

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
It's only started happening since just this recent upgrade?

Very strange. Do you have this problem with ALL images (e.g. avatars, the bikemag sidebar, etc.) or just ones that are loaded in the thread?

Also, we had an issue with some denial of service-type attacks at the beginning of this week, is it still a problem yesterday and today?
I think the problem may come and go, as sometimes everything loads, but other times they don't. When I'm having the problem, avatars, especially animated ones, don't load.