Quantcast

Urban hard tail frames...

TBFKAHG

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
If sliding drop outs are a must then check out the Woodmand DS1 for $395

If you can forego the siding drop outs I have been supremely pleased with my Woodman Elite which can be had for $312
Great Geometry for Urban. Head tube angle isn't quite ideal for 4X but I've adjusted to it and now wouldn't want to ride anything else.

J

JRB

TBFKAHG said:

If you can forego the siding drop outs I have been supremely pleased with my Woodman Elite which can be had for $312
Great Geometry for Urban. Head tube angle isn't quite ideal for 4X but I've adjusted to it and now wouldn't want to ride anything else.
That was one I was looking at. I think I am actually getting a used Titan for a pretty good deal. I am looking at the identiti and the woodman still.

edit - thanks for the link. That is a good price. I still have your number, so I may give a shout with questions about your Woodman this evening.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
TBFKAHG said:

The n00b rocks in with a good deal. I nominate TBFKAHG n00b of the day.

J

JRB

DRB said:
The n00b rocks in with a good deal. I nominate TBFKAHG n00b of the day.
Kit hooked me up with an X Fly some years back for a good deal, so he has been n00b of the day for quite some time.

edit - I'm out for Dallas now. Make sure you keep the bitches in line, DRB.

TBFKAHG

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
loco said:
Kit hooked me up with an X Fly some years back for a good deal, so he has been n00b of the day for quite some time.

edit - I'm out for Dallas now. Make sure you keep the bitches in line, DRB.
Hah, totally forgot about that. small world.

J

JRB

Not a Woodman, but here is my Soul Cycles Roscoe. I may add gears later, and will likely put a Drop Off II fork on it.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
You have bars on your windows. And that is one ugly ass frame. It's like a Surly...but worse. Does it ride nicely? Good choice on the pikey.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
thank you for not getting the woodman. the rear drop out needs a tandem skewer and is just weird.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Finally got my new camera. I am switching the bike back to a single speed for now. I only put gears on it for the Dual Slalom race this last weekend. Now back to a dirt jumper. =]

Let me know what you think: (I can put more shots up if you want)