Hematoma
Laceration
Impaction
Contusion
Concussion
Broken
Snapped
Split
Severed (this one refers to headtubes, not body parts)
Fractured
Elevated
Imbedded
Crushed
Exploded (insert bike part here)

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
let's just hope that the stories i hear next week about what i missed, (that's if anyone forces themselves to walk over and converse.) don't include any of the above "verbage".

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
let's just hope that the stories i hear next week about what i missed, (that's if anyone forces themselves to walk over and converse.) don't include any of the above "verbage".
ah ah ah...you're projecting.
But on a positive note...if for some reason come tomorrow morning I decide that 160.00 in gas money does not belong on the credit card and I determine a solo speed run up to dirt jersey is a "bad" thing, you can count on me and my newbie buddy Greg to be gracing your parking lots and trails bright and early Saturday with BQ, Jeff D and the brady:cheers:

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
But on a positive note...if for some reason come tomorrow morning I decide that 160.00 in gas money does not belong on the credit card and I determine a solo speed run up to dirt jersey is a "bad" thing, you can count on me and my newbie buddy Greg to be gracing your parking lots and trails bright and early Saturday with BQ, Jeff D and the brady:cheers:
Your "newbie" buddy d@mn near smoked the majority of the field at Massanutten. He's one fast newb.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Word. I know it's not your first choice of venues for this weekend but we'll have some good runs.

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
he's a former motocross pro many years and a simultaneous dual ankle fracture removed. It was literally his first actual DH runs too. We had only done some crappy stuff for DH like Greenslick, Dark Mtn and Clemson.
Yeah I remember talking to you guys in the parking lot Saturday night at Mass. I'm still impressed.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
he's a former motocross pro many years and a simultaneous dual ankle fracture removed. It was literally his first actual DH runs too. We had only done some crappy stuff for DH like Greenslick, Dark Mtn and Clemson.
so our stuff was crappy huh? Nice avatar! :clue: :cheers:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
general lee here. fraser is currently knocking back redbull and vodkas and grilling copious amounts of red meat. it's a bazillian degrees here, the course is the best it's been in years, and the lift has stopped breaking down for the time being.

no pics

BikeMike

Monkey
Feb 24, 2006
Yep, same hand.
Thank God I am left handed.
This is not my wrist though.
I broke my bone around my pinky knuckle.
Ooh that sounds kinky.
Enough talk of breaking pinky knuckles. Time for a gross pic.

Beginning of pin extraction. This was not a 3 week injury by any means, but the knuckle had decided that it would give fragmenting a try. Good healing vibes to all those with broken hands!

OrthoPT

Monkey
Nov 17, 2004
Denver
Enough talk of breaking pinky knuckles. Time for a gross pic.

Beginning of pin extraction. This was not a 3 week injury by any means, but the knuckle had decided that it would give fragmenting a try. Good healing vibes to all those with broken hands!
Nice pic! Where'd you get it?

atrokz

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2002
teedotohdot
Looks really fun, but not scary at all. I dont see what all the 'carnage' talk is about. You just move in with speed and drop. its not like there is a gap to a rocky landing.