Votes: 7 10.3%
  • only if megan fox was wrapped in bacon

Votes: 29 42.6%

• Total voters

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
I would MUCH rather receive a random bunch of Lilies (my favorite flower) any other day of the year :)

(disclaimer -- we have a 4 year old so we do the school Valentine card exchange thing).
agreed...i HATE forced expectations, luckily, my wife understands my disdain for the holiday and doesn't expect anything "traditional." we just use it as a mandatory date night, or, if i'm on duty, she'll do a ride-along with me at work. we're going to a nice restaurant with friends this year and then i'm leaving for a 2 week school when we get home sunday night.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
I'm with the other girls. My husband and I have been boycotting the commercial must-give-gift-or-woman-goes-nuts Valentine's Day propaganda for years.

When we were dating (before you know you're really safe not giving anything for V-Day), I walked out of my apartment on Valentine's Day morning to find that he had chalked the pavement with love notes all the way from my doorstep to my car. Best Valentine's Day present ever. :cupidarrow:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Fortnately, my Frau doesnt play in the whole V-day mess either. But I did make her pink, heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes (from scratch...) today...