Quantcast

> Wake up, goddam it! <

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I'm going to but some hiking shoes today, I have no saphirre card. I have no idea how to spell saphire or even sapphire blue. I'm using cash. I'm probably poor and stupid but maybe no one will notice? Montana has it's benefits...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
$550 this year! Although they did back out $100 in light of COVID-collapse and all.

It actually makes financial sense if one dines out and travels sufficiently*, and for my household's spending its benefits pay for its fee and then some.

* namely, $300 annual travel credit, Global Entry fees reimbursed, Priority Pass provided (although DEN has no amenities now), DashPass gratis with $60 Doordash credit per year x 2 years, cheaper Lyft rates, and 3% points accrual on travel and restaurant spending / 1.5 cent per point redemption rate when those points are used towards booking travel via Chase's portal
i'll stick with my costco (now visa) for like $50 a year and a lot of cash back each year in february.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Jeezus. We have probably 3 dozen rabbits in the 'hood. I'd PAY him to come and harvest all these fucking rabbits. :mad:
My dog brought a completely intact hind leg into the house yesterday. Wife was sure dog killed it but it was surgically removed so I doubted that.
Yesterday she’s out in yard working and sees a huge hawk fly over with a rabbit in hand.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My dog brought a completely intact hind leg into the house yesterday. Wife was sure dog killed it but it was surgically removed so I doubted that.
Yesterday she’s out in yard working and sees a huge hawk fly over with a rabbit in hand.
we had a beagle mix in virginia who brought home the hind leg of a deer....set it on the front porch scratching at the door wanting to bring it in....while he did not kill the fucker....he was covered in enough of its gore to look like he did...

fucking happy as shit.....barking...jumping around....were chasing him to try and hose his stanky ass off...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Vegetable Stew simmering since afternoon went to crap after just a drop and a half of potent hot sauce. My face is burning me and I cannot tell where my lips are. I may lose a nostril.
This is bad. I'm scared.
I had a taco that did this to me in Mexico once. Full Homer eats the Guatemalan insanity pepper hot. I don't do hallucinogens but I feel like this was probably a close second. By far the spiciest thing I've ever eaten. Some locals had them selves a pretty good laugh at the expense of this gringo.

Last edited:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
See, you guys get it.

It's the same arithmetic, only with bigger rewards and a bigger fee.
Plus they added $60 door dash credit for this year and next. Wife and I both have CSR cards. Points add up quickly with normal spending plus paying $2k/mo for daycare. Covers flights and hotels for pretty much all of our vacations every year.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
I had a taco that did this to me in Mexico once. Full Homer eats the Guatemalan insanity pepper hot. I don't do hallucinanogins but I fell like this was probably a close second. By far the spiciest thing I've ever eaten. Some locals had them selves a pretty good laugh at the expense of this gringo.
I'm coming down now. You're my Wavy Gravy.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I had a taco that did this to me in Mexico once. Full Homer eats the Guatemalan insanity pepper hot. I don't do hallucinogens but I feel like this was probably a close second. By far the spiciest thing I've ever eaten. Some locals had them selves a pretty good laugh at the expense of this gringo.
This local taqueria manager used to bring out their hottest peppers, ones he grew, so the cooks could watch me eat them whole. They called me Guerro after that.