Quantcast

!!! Wake up !!!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well I just kicked Hannah hard. She has a habit of crawling into bed with us, which we're just getting her out of. Apparently she decided to come into our room and sleep on the floor on my side of the bed last night. I just solidly kicked her walking to the bathroom. She's still asleep, but that had to hurt.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well I just kicked Hannah hard. She has a habit of crawling into bed with us, which we're just getting her out of. Apparently she decided to come into our room and sleep on the floor on my side of the bed last night. I just solidly kicked her walking to the bathroom. She's still asleep, but that had to hurt.
Is your bedroom door not equipped with a locking mechanism?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Sleep is good. Rolled out of bed early for a five mile jog in some beautiful 40 degree weather.

So working for the power company now, it's an "all hands on deck" policy when there is a major outage. Today I get my emergency assignment and training. I am a downed wire guard, so I get to stand outside and warn drivers when there are live wires down across a road and tell them where the detours are. That sounds...fun.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
are we done yet?

Anyway, got my permit to remove the trees from our building site. Shit is getting real!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The kitten made sleep hard last night. It was wired and jumping around, it sounded like a squirrel was in our house and jumping on the bed.

Speaking of kitties, the rest of that litter are all sick. Throwing up, not eating etc :( ours is fine, so hopefully they all just had bad food at the clinic or something.

'Morning! Sleep is good. Rolled out of bed early for a five mile jog in some beautiful 40 degree weather.

So working for the power company now, it's an "all hands on deck" policy when there is a major outage. Today I get my emergency assignment and training. I am a downed wire guard, so I get to stand outside and warn drivers when there are live wires down across a road and tell them where the detours are. That sounds...fun.
Don't they have people with job titles of "rotating stop sign person"?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

Did that in the fire dept for years. tip Warm clothes, waterproof gear ( non breathable you are standing there and need to stay dry), waterproof footwear like Sorrels personal strobe light on your torso. even with reflective gear assume you are invisible to the morons.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

PT this morning, then werk. Not looking forward to that hot mess, but it ain't Friday yet.

The wife said they managed to find a signed will and the title to all 3 vehicles at the FIL estate. That is at least some less worry.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Did that in the fire dept for years. tip Warm clothes, waterproof gear ( non breathable you are standing there and need to stay dry), waterproof footwear like Sorrels personal strobe light on your torso. even with reflective gear assume you are invisible to the morons.
I am learning all about the ICS now.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Started ski season workout this am (late, I know). Holy fuck am I sore from 20min of workout.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
you're acting as if ski season is going to happen
It's already been dropped down substantially. Same-day ticket buying is effectively done, most resorts are requiring reservations to keep capacity limited, those that aren't are smaller hills and you need a pass - which most don't buy for small hills, and given that passes are $800+ it really limits the population buying them.