We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
WheelieMan said:
What, are you telling me that because i have a low post count i'm a noob? :think:
Tread lightly, buddy. You're in the minority here. It's usually not wise to stir up a hive of bees, especially when the hive in question is actually a cult. And you know what they say about cults....

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
dexterq20 said:
Tread lightly, buddy. You're in the minority here. It's usually not wise to stir up a hive of bees, especially when the hive in question is actually a cult. And you know what they say about cults....
I made the mistake of replying to the first respect thread, just about clogged my mailbox with the email notifications. So my anger has transfered over to this thread, but this time I will be smart enough not to subscribe. :eviltongu

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
WheelieMan said:
I made the mistake of replying to the first respect thread, just about clogged my mailbox with the email notifications. So my anger has transfered over to this thread, but this time I will be smart enough not to subscribe. :eviltongu
Where can I acquire a sexy piece of ass like yourself? :heart:

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
dexterq20 said:

wise words... tread lightly

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Curiouscaptian01 said:
wise words... tread lightly
Spencer, Oh Spencer aka WheelieMan. Since i've met you and CC/T-Pirate i hearby claim that the bitching must stop. Leave the thread alone and don't read it if you don't like it.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Sherpa said:
Spencer, Oh Spencer aka WheelieMan. Since i've met you and CC/T-Pirate i hearby claim that the bitching must stop. Leave the thread alone and don't read it if you don't like it.
Spencer told me he was just curious to the reaction his post would get.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
mtnbkr4235 said:
Spencer told me he was just curious to the reaction his post would get.
When we met, he was really cool. Bradie (sp?) was cool too. He's just being a Bush fan.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
mtnbkr4235 said:
Nah, sherpa's tellin the truth. Spencer's one of those people that in real life are about the nicest people you'd meet but online he's guilty of using lots of cynicism and sarcasm.
No, I believe it. I was just fooling around... tee-hee... Allow me my little joke. :oink:

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Holy crap you did not seriously write R3SP3CT on your handlebars. That's... unique. And what ever happened to that whole R3SP3CT jersey idea? I had a design, is anybody actually seriously interested in getting that going?

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
We should seriously get jerseys printed, then make a huge showing at Sea Otter in April, and then again at N* in June. How cool would that be? Seriously guys, PM, e-mail, or IM me if you're interested, I'd like to make this happen.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
dexterq20 said:
We should seriously get jerseys printed, then make a huge showing at Sea Otter in April, and then again at N* in June. How cool would that be? Seriously guys, PM, e-mail, or IM me if you're interested, I'd like to make this happen.
They should have the Ridemonkey logo on it too so that all those :monkey:s out there can be like "There's those damned kids from The Lounge"

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
mtnbkr4235 said:
They should have the Ridemonkey logo on it too so that all those :monkey:s out there can be like "There's those damned kids from The Lounge"
Possibly....

We'd need RM's permission though.

Status
Not open for further replies.