We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
TheMontashu said:
Dont talk crap about this thread thease guys are the cool kids at school who sit by themselfs at lunch
Loren, jeezus christ, stop being a douche. Seriously dude, it's not cool. It's just annoying.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Shut up children...don't let montashu ruin this thread...ignore him.

Today, 08:23 PM
Remove user from ignore list
TheMontashu
This message is hidden because TheMontashu is on your ignore list.

See? It's not hard. :)

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
xbluethunderx said:
Shut up children...don't let montashu ruin this thread...ignore him.

Today, 08:23 PM
Remove user from ignore list
TheMontashu
This message is hidden because TheMontashu is on your ignore list.

See? It's not hard. :)

Yea....It's really nice.........I have 5 people on mah list. :)

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Curious did any of you spend any time in a locker? I seriously can't believe this is still going...I assume you guys like ricky lake too?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
You're just as lame as you claim we are by posting in this thread. If we're so stupid and not worthy of your far superior intellect, why bother? Go away.

*adds another one to the ignore pile*

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
NineFingers said:
Well I think if I was in HS, or younger I might think your respect crap is funny. But I'm not. Drugs make you think things are cool when they are really wack, lay off em brotha, you guys need to grow up a bit.
i dont think he is in HS

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Dude, Respect seem to be bring out the worst in people lately. My Ignore lists are growing rapidly.

Everyone, Lay off the haterade.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
NineFingers said:
Anytime my brotha anytime!
West 5, look for WoA clan, PHX, BGM, >L< or any of the other cats in West 5, they know who I am and will gladly tell you that you will get snuffed out. My user name is ICU, clan WoA.
Fair Enough.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Nah....I have made peace will all the hater's, because it does no good to fight them.....so.......rant away......I gotta go do some more homework

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
TheMontashu said:
have fun with that mine took like 2 1/2 hours
Ugh. My English teacher today told me that because it is an AP class, I should expect an hour of homework each night. This justified her giving me an essay along with a test due tomorrow. :mad: :mad:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
The Kadvang said:
Ugh. My English teacher today told me that because it is an AP class, I should expect an hour of homework each night. This justified her giving me an essay along with a test due tomorrow. :mad: :mad:
ouch I have blocks so 2 hour english class, kinda sucks but I get my home owrk done in class.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
My english teacher is a washed up old hippy. I NEVER have any homework in that class, but mah chemistry teacher is a different story. He is the bastard child of an ompa loompa and hitler......

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
chicodude01 said:
My english teacher is a washed up old hippy. I NEVER have any homework in that class, but mah chemistry teacher is a different story. He is the bastard child of an ompa loompa and hitler......
Weak sauce.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
NineFingers said:
Well I think if I was in HS, or younger I might think your respect crap is funny. But I'm not. Drugs make you think things are cool when they are really wack, lay off em brotha, you guys need to grow up a bit.
I already have parents, thanks for the concern though.

*adds to ignore list*

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
NineFingers said:
Who cares what you like you lil pen!s rinkle, this respect crap is lame and belongs on pinkbike with the other 13 year old lil boys.

uhm you spelled wrinkle wrong.

and im not in highschool either and i think it is an awesome waste of time thread until people get real pissed off because they wish they had some respect ( insert you here).

Status
Not open for further replies.