We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
punkassean said:
The cool part is the chick is actually kinda cute and not eleventeen, she's more like 16 if that's any better :think:

I can't believe I didn't put the hand on sooner what was I thinking :confused:
eleventeen hmmm you like kids don't you...weirdo

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Hey T, if ya aver wanna chat just IM me ;) I'll be waiting. Or maybe I could pick you up sometime in my van and we could go down by the river and tell stories and just hang out, you know like guys do.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Damn you...
All my HW is due before lunch. I'm writing a damn research paper and have to finish a Chemistry and Algebra 2 review for tests tommorrow. :dead:

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Curb Hucker said:
you guys gotta get teachers who ride, I used to bribe my way through AP Europen History, 1 Thomson stem = A on midterm
Oh, yes Ms. Lawyer, you wanted to see me after school?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I'd like to get in touch with his feminine side, do you think he'd be down with that? My van is really nice, it has a but'n'tuck velvet interior and diamond prizm windows. Oh yeah and really nice dangly dingle berries across the inside of the windshield.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
punkassean said:
I'd like to get in touch with his feminine side, do you think he'd be down with that? My van is really nice, it has a but'n'tuck velvet interior and diamond prizm windows. Oh yeah and really nice dangly dingle berries across the inside of the windshield.
Wowsers, I should get over to SC more often... :love:

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
The Kadvang said:
Wowsers, I should get over to SC more often... :love:
I can pick you up in my van, it's really no problem at all. What are you doing later tonight? Better yet, what are you doing right now?

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
punkassean said:
You must live down the street from me. This dude has an old ass Swiss army ambulance with purple velvet interior, fuzzy purple dice hanging from the rear view, and has purple neon. He also has a purple velvet bed in the back. No joke. The funny thing is he still has a big ass red cross painted on the sides and drives it around. NAMBLA :dead:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
NitroRClover: why does everyone put my conversations up on RM?
imjesusnailmeup: ?
imjesusnailmeup: link me
NitroRClover: respect thread
imjesusnailmeup: were?
NitroRClover: dunno
NitroRClover: you posted me smashing cyl heads
NitroRClover: when I was mad
imjesusnailmeup: o ya
NitroRClover: and the kadvang posted me and you talking about how you were gonna give me head when yer boxxer blows out

There you go GT

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
TheMontashu said:
NitroRClover: why does everyone put my conversations up on RM?
imjesusnailmeup: ?
imjesusnailmeup: link me
NitroRClover: respect thread
imjesusnailmeup: were?
NitroRClover: dunno
NitroRClover: you posted me smashing cyl heads
NitroRClover: when I was mad
imjesusnailmeup: o ya
NitroRClover: and the kadvang posted me and you talking about how you were gonna give me head when yer boxxer blows out

There you go GT
U SUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ONEWONWNEIOWNEINWPIh griufLD

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
xbluethunderx said:
Catch. :p

Pix from today

Jacking around in hot topic (AHAHAH)...I just thought it was a cool pic with the blurryness..

since you are so whipped why dont ya let me have her. she can whip me all she wants

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
TheMontashu said:
He is mad at me. Maybe even mad enough to get his fat ass out of his house and home molest me.
NitroRClover: fawk yeah
NitroRClover: I hit that **** daily
The Kadvang: like a true playa
NitroRClover: fo'sho, he's my jew-ho
The Kadvang: weeerd

Status
Not open for further replies.