NitroRClover: fawk yeah
NitroRClover: I hit that **** daily
The Kadvang: like a true playa
NitroRClover: fo'sho, he's my jew-ho
The Kadvang: weeerd
NitroRClover: I'll kill you you fawkin jew
imjesusnailmeup: y?
imjesusnailmeup: then you wont get any sex
NitroRClover: I'll penetrate your anus if it kills me.
imjesusnailmeup: lol
NitroRClover: and I'll kill you then stuff your dead body and use it as a secks toy if you put this on RM
imjesusnailmeup: done and done

now im ganna be his necrofilia toy

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
xbluethunderx said:
If only I could work up the guts to tell her she needs to shave more down under...
dude just tell her you'll go down on her for hours on end then pm me and i'll give ya some pointers. i thought every girl shaved? i havent seen a hairy beaver in many years

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
biggins said:
dude just tell her you'll go down on her for hours on end then pm me and i'll give ya some pointers. i thought every girl shaved? i havent seen a hairy beaver in many years
Whats your AIM? And I live in Utah...hairy beavers are normal... :dead:

It wasn't "hairy"...but it was there...

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
The Kadvang said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dub... I only roll on fiddteens... :mad:
low class bitch, one day you'll learn how tru playaz roll. Until then you can pick up my scraps... :nuts:

Just keep following that avatar of yours and you can't go wrong.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
manziman said:
ssshhhiiiiiitttt i'm rollin' the 15" Powerbuuuk G4, 80GB HD, external 200Gb. BLING.
$hit dawg, I got external deuces stacked to the ceiling foo'.

Seriously I got too many backed-up drives. :dead:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
punkassean said:
low class bitch, one day you'll learn how tru playaz roll. Until then you can pick up my scraps... :nuts:

Just keep following that avatar of yours and you can't go wrong.
Dirt poor pimpz: we're pimp as f**k and poor as dirt. My avatar is getting a candle for every day of chaunkahh.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
manziman said:
yea, shaved is fun! my aim? pedallenain. for those of you that don't speak French, it means "kick the midget"
Not you, stinky whore, biggins!

Muff diving=enjoyable. Can I have a cumstom tittle?! "Muff Diver" would be fun...

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
punkassean said:
$hit dawg, I got external deuces stacked to the ceiling foo'.

Seriously I got too many backed-up drives. :dead:
AHAHAAAHAH. One of the best posts ever, contrasting the ub3r 1337 |-|4x0r we know as punkass, with some scrub ass wigga.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
xbluethunderx said:
Whats your AIM? And I live in Utah...hairy beavers are normal... :dead:

It wasn't "hairy"...but it was there...
no aim here just yahoo

biggins89

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

I can't stop laughing at my avatar, that crap cracks me up! Here's the original.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Yahoo...psh. Give out your muff knowledge to the masses in RESPECT. We all need to know biggins' word of wisdom when it comes to such delicate matters as muff/face relations.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
xbluethunderx said:
Not you, stinky whore, biggins!

Muff diving=enjoyable. Can I have a cumstom tittle?! "Muff Diver" would be fun...

dont hate da playa foo.......

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
xbluethunderx said:
Yahoo...psh. Give out your muff knowledge to the masses in RESPECT. We all need to know biggins' word of wisdom when it comes to such delicate matters as muff/face relations.
it all depends on what your lady prefers, be it gentle or rough. listen to and notice the way she reacts. youll know when your doin it right. you have much to learn grasshopper.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
sounds whack but check it out...

find the magic bean (you'll know when you find it, trust me) draw out each individual letter of the alphabet with the tip of your tongue, she'll be putty in your hands, er mouth.

If that doesn't work, add in a little...

for guaranteed results...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
biggins said:
it all depends on what your lady prefers, be it gentle or rough. listen to and notice the way she reacts. youll know when your doin it right. you have much to learn grasshopper.
Yeeeah...my lack of familiarity with the female anatomy probably had her feeling like I was a bull in a china shop. I did take notes on her reactions though :thumb:

Now. HOW DO I MAKE HER SHAVE?!

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
punkassean said:
sounds whack but check it out...

find the magic bean (you'll know when you find it, trust me) draw out each individual letter of the alphabet with the tip of your tongue, she'll be putty in your hands, er mouth.

If that doesn't work, add in a little...

for guaranteed results...
2 in the pink, 1 in the stink!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
xbluethunderx said:
Yeeeah...my lack of familiarity with the female anatomy probably had her feeling like I was a bull in a china shop. I did take notes on her reactions though :thumb:

Now. HOW DO I MAKE HER SHAVE?!
Depending on her personality, try this.

Tell her that you think it would be hot if she let you shave her. If you guys are already gettin' it on, then she should be down with it. If she seems scared just tell her you just want to make it into a standard "landing-strip". Bust out the razor and some gel, get to work. She'll start helping you and next thing you know... :cool:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
punkassean said:
Depending on her personality, try this.

Tell her that you think it would be hot if she let you shave her. If you guys are already gettin' it on, then she should be down with it. If she seems scared just tell her you just want to make it into a standard "landing-strip". Bust out the razor and some gel, get to work. She'll start helping you and next thing you know... :cool:
Wow... i never thought of that. A good plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.