Quantcast

*** Wed-Nes-Day GMT ***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Once again I find myself at work doing work like a good worker. Speaking of which, mid-year review went pretty okay, so that's not too shabby.

Left eye twitch started a few days ago and is still going strong. It'll likely persist until I get a good night's sleep, so I expect it'll be here a while.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
day 3 working on the ambulance, yesterday shook off the last of the rust and I was back in the swing of things. It was kind of fun taking a patient to the hospital for a planned surgery. Going in a bit early as we need to change the big O2 tank on the Ambulance (M Tank) before we can go in service

But first espresso and eats

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Not much exciting stuff today, got near 19000 steps on my pretty dumb watch and did an 11hr day to finish with a machine out of service, yay.

Old man had his femur Tarzan Taped back up so that should be good to go soon. He's high as a kite and thinks he'll be out tomorrow.

Got compressor bits, should get to have a play with them on Friday.
IMG_20230823_230115.jpg

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
back in the office for the first time since breaking my shoulder blade way back in June. They kicked me out of my old cube (actually off the entire floor) so now I'm "hotelling". Can't say I like it... :butcher:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey peep gang. Ended up popping a migraine late last night, probably due to the stress of trying to herd cats at work. TT tonight is likely fucked so at least I can have a relaxing evening, I guess.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Taking the youngest up to uni today. Guess I should get some coffee down the hatch and make some celebratory French toast.
My youngest heads out in a couple weeks, middlest stared his senior year at uni yesterday...going to be interesting, thats for sure. When did I get so damn old?

Oh yeah, happy HumpDay...better get to humpin!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I was able to get out of bed this morning without feeling like my back was going to make me poop myself, lovely.

First day back at work, luckily able to work at home today. Gotta be completely honest, I haven't done much work since leaving for BC a month ago. :: shrug ::

Depending on how the back feels throughout today, I might take the bike and do a mellow ride with friends tonight. Or at least swing up and have a beer with them - I need to go that way anyways to pick up some tire sealant.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Was woken up last night at 4 AM to a rain storm of Biblical proportions.

Charcoal was standing by the back door and went on a quick solo walk about / piss break.

Monsoon rain, FTS ain't nobody got time for that.

NBD was yesterday, and its all set up less saddle and pedals that I'm swapping out from the Yeti in Idaho.

Derp, will do a photo shoot but Shred Dogg size 2 is sexy as fuck and lighter than expected

Unfortunately (TMI) I seem to have a fucking Hemorrhoid so not sure if i can properly shred the gnar without a diaper / foam donut
1692800930521.png

Getting old aint for sissies, but still better than a dirt nap.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy ppls

thought I was working a half day, but alas it is a full day

in house for the morning, then working from home the afternoon. hmph

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Another decent practice today. Doing some online trainings this morning and then hoping to hit the trails a little later. Had a nice day for my birthday - thanks for all the wishes. I am not loving these "fall feeling" mornings, but I do sleep well when it's chilly so there's that.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Also, just spent a solid 20 minutes searching the house for bird parts....lots of feathers at the dog/cat door and into the living area. No other parts found and cat is napping on the deck so I am guessing he had a big breakfast?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

The new steering box won't be here until Friday, so I have a solid week to "finish" the rest. I got both sinks mounted and the leaky toilet fixed. Just need to install the water heater, fill the propane tank and try shit. Should be funny at least.