Quantcast

*** Wed-Nes-Day GMT ***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Finally found out who drives the "LeTs GO BrAnDon!" badged Jeep Grand Cherokee at work. It makes perfect sense now.
There is a car at work with a Desantis 2024 sticker. It is also plastered with University of Florida branded items including a number of small alligator sculls inside.

I feel like being a Desantis supporter is like being a fan of an Insane Clown Posse cover band.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I always want to see what people do with these "wonder" items.
there are follow up episodes where people have contacted roadshow and gone through a broker to sell items at auction...

i remember a follow up of a end table that sold at auction for a million or two...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I was able to get out of bed this morning without feeling like my back was going to make me poop myself, lovely.

First day back at work, luckily able to work at home today. Gotta be completely honest, I haven't done much work since leaving for BC a month ago. :: shrug ::

Depending on how the back feels throughout today, I might take the bike and do a mellow ride with friends tonight. Or at least swing up and have a beer with them - I need to go that way anyways to pick up some tire sealant.
I seemed to have missed something.... what'd you do to your back. back pain is a pain in the ass.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I seemed to have missed something.... what'd you do to your back. back pain is a pain in the ass.
Either what @6thElement said or perhaps I pushed too hard. :confused:

I actually have no idea... While putting a tube in the bike at the hotel on Saturday evening, I felt something off with my back. When I woke up Sunday morning it was a struggle to get out of bed without using my arms to push myself up. Somewhere in here I pissed blood twice ( :confused: ). Thought there might be a kidney stone coming, but thank jeebus it hasn't..........yet.

But I've been taking some muscle and back pain relief stuff since yesterday and its been helping. I was able to get up out of bed without much of a struggle this morning. And this afternoon I washed the girlfriend's and my bikes and moved a few things in the shed - felt completely normal. Seems like as long as I keep moving its fine, but the moment I sit on the couch and stop, its start to ache again.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I was hoping to see a little wildlife in Grand Teton N.P., as tourists are winding down a little. Boy, did I. Moose jam, baby grizzly jam, elk jam, bison jam, bunch of Sturgis idiots pulled over being searched, an accident, a group Of Backroads cyclists stopped in the middle of the road taking pictures…it was the full Monty.