Quantcast

Wedding Day Song List

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
And that's it for work. I am now officially on vacation. Don't have to be back at work untill Nov 7th!!!!! WOOOOO - HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Dang, I feel like I just got paroled!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Slugman said:
LOL - We did that at my buddies wedding. Unfortunately we were drunk and wearing kilts... and people had their camera's ready.
Drunk and kilts are never a good thing.

"Oh lad I don't know where ya been but I see you won first prize!"

Thought about wearing a kilt for the wedding but decided that it many lead to too may bad situations

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Maybe I missed it but I didn't see the Macarena on the list...or the Achy Breaky song for that matter.....

don't break my heart....my achy breaky heart....

(At least a few of you should have that stuck in your heads now. BUWAAHAAHHAAHA....)

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i will never regret not having a "wedding". playlists, food, receptions, fancy shoes, white dresses. ack!

good luck. have fun.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
laura said:
i will never regret not having a "wedding". playlists, food, receptions, fancy shoes, white dresses. ack!

good luck. have fun.
a "wedding" can be whatever you want of it.

did you make yr wedding party drill holes into and hang metal off their faces?

:D

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
narlus said:
a "wedding" can be whatever you want of it.

did you make yr wedding party drill holes into and hang metal off their faces?

:D
nope, we eloped, the "wedding party")both sets of parents, my sister and my best friend) tagged along. we did make them stand at the top of bootleg canyon in the las vegas heat in the middle of june though.
now, my brother in law is getting married and i am living vicariously through his soon to be wife. helping pick out dresses, looking at fabric and cakes every time i come over. it is fun, but not for me. i had a hard enough time picking out announcements.