Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning Monkies! This day in history something happened somewhere - lets do it again and make the count!

I did not ride yesterday and will skip today as well, I'm feeling the pressure to ride the Giggle Pig on an upcoming adventure so I need to make sure I am well rested.

Other than that - profit, otherwise known as work. :)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hello.

I took today off to go riding. The plan was to do some DH, but looks like the hill will be closed due to the buttloads of rain we've received over the last few days (thankfully!).

So trail ride it is. Probably two good trail rides.

I made a special treat for the trail side BBQ today. About a dozen jalapenos wrapped in maple bacon, stuffed with cream cheese. Cooked them 90% of the way last night, will just have to toss them on the grill to heat them up basically. Not sure if I'm looking forward to riding or eating those more... :brows:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Work, work, work, work, work, work
He say me have to
Work, work, work, work, work, work

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Fucking downtown traffic is ridiculous here. Pretty much the whole core is under construction. Took me 50 minutes to do a 2.5 mile loop. I normally ride my bike, but because we're coordinating pick up and drop off to the forest camp with another family, the logistics are ridiculous.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

I slept well last night, but not well enough to make it through a 2.5 hour mandatory all hands meeting this afternoon. Oh well, just gotta fight my way through that and can go home and give my bike the love it deserves after this past weekend.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'm on the Stosh :stosh: work plan too. sigh.

my bike is all cleaned, lubed and dialed from last weekend's abuse, and I hope to get out after work and if I time it right it'll be cool and dry.

I have a pile of parts to list and sell. anybody need anything??

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

my bike is all cleaned, lubed and dialed from last weekend's abuse, and I hope to get out after work and if I time it right it'll be cool and dry.

King hubs would be nice. Thanks!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
V8 > horn for pedestrians.

Still off work for the rest of the week. Parents coming in this afternoon, so cleaning is on my plate for today. Getting the Infiniti this afternoon too.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Got any 26" tires in decent shape? Kids are gonna burn through my stash of semi-used knobbies fairly quickly...

Oh - and good morning you talentless fuckers.

Took the bike to the shop to have fork overhauled, Reverb overhauled, and a couple otehr misc things done. Also - bought new coil shock to replace the clapped-out Van-R (inline-coil, baby!) I've been running since 2012-ish.

More coffee...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Got any 26" tires in decent shape? Kids are gonna burn through my stash of semi-used knobbies fairly quickly...

Oh - and good morning you talentless fuckers.

Took the bike to the shop to have fork overhauled, Reverb overhauled, and a couple otehr misc things done. Also - bought new coil shock to replace the clapped-out Van-R (inline-coil, baby!) I've been running since 2012-ish.

More coffee...
Got a couple of brand new 26 x 2.35 Vredestein Black Panthers :rockout: sitting in my garage that I will never use. Please take them.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I have/had two conference calls scheduled for today. Already missed one and am going to miss the other. I'm doing fluoroscopy today, which is a chill service to staff, but I still can't carve out two hours to do nothing except have a handset at my ear.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
You realize how much your wife actually does when she leaves super early to travel for work. Double kid duty this morning, which is kind of a pain, since they go to different daycare places. I did get enough time, however, to stop and get a donut and hangout with the oldest before I dropped him off.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Yay, hump day. Work and stuff, should be an interesting week after the good meeting I just had with the boss lady.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Wife and I got out for an easy 15 mile road ride before work this morning. We are headed to Canada this afternoon with an overnight stop in Vermont tonight. We'll be gone a week. Please don't rob our house. Then again, everything we own that's worth a shit (our bikes) will be with us.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
'Morning! Wife and I got out for an easy 15 mile road ride before work this morning. We are headed to Canada this afternoon with an overnight stop in Vermont tonight. We'll be gone a week. Please don't rob our house. Then again, everything we own that's worth a shit (our bikes) will be with us.
where you headed in Canada?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey now wants to keep the Subie as a winter/guest car. I could be on board with this.