Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Im on week 3 of a CBD experiment. Can't say i notice too much difference except spending an extra $25/week.
Chimney sweep finally showed up 48 hrs after original appointment time. Seems our chimney has no liner.
Really have enough open cans of worms right now. Don't need another.
:popcorn:

You get that roof fixed yet?

:popcorn:

I fucking hate home ownership. Do you hate home ownership yet?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Chimney sweep finally showed up 48 hrs after original appointment time. Seems our chimney has no liner.
Really have enough open cans of worms right now. Don't need another.
maybe you'll get lucky and your linerless chimney will burn off your damaged roof and you can replace them both in one shot

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
And you have all-girls, right? Man... if you think little girls are bad... :dead:
I dunno, man. door slamming (new rule next door to come of the hinges due to dramatic slamming, doesnt get a door on their bedroom), 5 y/o slams everything, even the water faucets, kitchen has a continuous leak now, last week she was "helping" me in the yard & started demoing a retaining wall with my hammer, doing quite a number on it, slime (now banned) stained carpets, Lola's name now scribbled onto every flat surface almost, carvings in walls, furniture, any wooden surface....shall i go on?
This was just in our last 2 weeks with them.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
I dunno, man. door slamming (new rule next door to come of the hinges due to dramatic slamming, doesnt get a door on their bedroom), 5 y/o slams everything, even the water faucets, kitchen has a continuous leak now, last week she was "helping" me in the yard & started demoing a retaining wall with my hammer, doing quite a number on it, slime (now banned) stained carpets, Lola's name now scribbled onto every flat surface almost, carvings in walls, furniture, any wooden surface....shall i go on?
This was just in our last 2 weeks with them.
No need. I'm tellin' ya... just consider yourself fortunate that they're little grrls. :D

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
They're not supposed to put that shit in the septic. Make sure they know to NOT do that.

That said - septic systems, generally speaking, are shitty.
Like they do what we tell them. :lmao:
the thermostat is taped up like fort fucking knox.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Like they do what we tell them. :lmao:
Just tell them IF they do send that shit down the drain, that you'll be "employing" them when the time comes to pop the top off the septic tank and have them dip that shit out with buckets. :homer:
the thermostat is taped up like fort fucking knox.
Dude - get one of those smart ones that you can lock. Seriously. It'll be worth it in the long run...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
lemme just summarize...kids. KILL LIST. fuck those fuckers.

great ride in the woods. suspension is almost dialed. blocked off some cheater lines. ran the 4-hit jumpline perfectly. post ride beer was delicious. work from home day ftw.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
F this week. Wife got put on a jury for the next two weeks. Kids have a shit ton of appointments that were scheduled during her usual off hours or pre-arranged with her work type agreement. Had to take a bunch of vacation time just to handle. I mean, I don't mind not being at work, but sick time is supposed to be for riding my bike when I don't feel like going to work.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
lucky enough to see the first danzig tour where it was 1/3 misfits/samhain/danzig....also saw a danzig/soundgarden tour that wasn't that bad....
the one time i saw danzig during his solo career he was opening for metallica in a field in the middle of nowhere in southern new hampshire. probably 1994 or 95? he seemed super fucking grouchy then, as the brief popularity of "mother" was subsiding and he was starting to get fat and angry already.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
annnnd.....i decided i should turn 50 in yosemite or that general vicinity next year....

oh, i forgot to mention. The transmission in my wife's subaru grenaded last week. I had to pick her up in the alfa. Mamma mia! that was a spicy meatball. She had to drive my car (for the first time) to get the kids. I was not the least bit chuffed by this turn of events...the pastawagen rescuing the nice japanese mom mobile
Subaru...

Tesla coming tomorrow to decide where/how to put two Powerwalls in shed... also interior window trim installation, and more paint, paint, paint.
2019-10-23-164626-.jpg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Snow storm well underway, let's see how much we have by the morning.

Snow blower I ordered a couple of weeks ago is due to turn up in a week...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Date went pretty well. House was clean and shiny thankfully. Shea laid down on my bed. She said she liked the way my pillow smelled. Weird? After she left I noticed my pillow was missing. I texted her if she knew what happened to my pillow. She texted back "Don't worry about it". Just not sure. Very weird.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Fending for myself because wife is away on a work trip, prep dinner stuff, turn my back while water is on to boil, turn around and dog is front legs up on the counter snarfing down my raw chicken...

DSO had stopped eating its own dinner as the raw chicken was obviously more appealing.

Man's best friend my arse.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Date went pretty well. House was clean and shiny thankfully. Shea laid down on my bed. She said she liked the way my pillow smelled. Weird? After she left I noticed my pillow was missing. I texted her if she knew what happened to my pillow. She texted back "Don't worry about it". Just not sure. Very weird.
Could I interest you in an engagement ring or would you like to skip straight to the divorce-mid life crisis band ?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Could I interest you in an engagement ring or would you like to skip straight to the divorce-mid life crisis band ?
Pretty sure I want my pillow back. I bought it at Sears. Along with the case. Comfort zone has been breached. A trip to Bed Bath and Beyond will not suffice. There is no way she could have know I have a replacement in my closet. In plastic. Waiting to be utilized.

Last edited: