Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Lot's of kitties in my neighborhood are not afraid of dogs.

Lot's of missing kitty posters.

Lot's of well fed Coyotes.
the cat chased away the fox. :monkeydance:

I'm about 100' from a big field/park, which is about 1,000' from a gazillion acres of the rocky mountains. We get lots of furry critters down here.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A trash panda ran in front of me while I was waiting in a Walgreen’s drive thru. Haven’t had any time in the woods in 3 weeks so not much wildlife to see.

Has some ravens chilling out in the woods today. They sure do make some haunting noises when you are on the side of a mountain by yourself.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Has some ravens chilling out in the woods today. They sure do make some haunting noises when you are on the side of a mountain by yourself.
Remember that video @canadmos posted a while back with the yelping coyotes in the darkness ? That was freaky, but hearing them in person at Grayson Highlands was pretty cool. There were other campers there so no worries. Have head bobcats and foxes when night hiking solo. They make some spooky sounds for sure.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Remember that video @canadmos posted a while back with the yelping coyotes in the darkness ? That was freaky, but hearing them in person at Grayson Highlands was pretty cool. There were other campers there so no worries. Have head bobcats and foxes when night hiking solo. They make some spooky sounds for sure.

I don't think coyotes will bother any people.