Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Taking Monday and Tuesday off next week to try and rest and recuperate from a stressful couple of weeks. Looking forward to a long MTB or road ride.

It's going to rain almost an inch on Monday and may snow on Tuesday. FML

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's damn cold and I am not prepared for this. Today I need to learn PowerShell and I'm not happy about it.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Cold morning for a run! 5 miles done. Speaking of miles, I am about to hit 4,000 bike "miles" for the year. I use quotes because a bunch of that was on the Kickr. Perhaps I'll call them "distance measuring units" instead.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Working 7-4ish

Drove in because it is freezing, literally

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So Wifey decided today was a good day to try and cut her finger off. Got mad that I need to get the knives sharpened more often. I sharpen all of them almost weekly. She is the only one who cuts her fingers regularly and also cuts with flat fingers (vs. wrapped). I think someone missed getting their totin chip...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So Wifey decided today was a good day to try and cut her finger off. Got mad that I need to get the knives sharpened more often. I sharpen all of them almost weekly. She is the only one who cuts her fingers regularly and also cuts with flat fingers (vs. wrapped). I think someone missed getting their totin chip...
Cut resistant gloves for xmas

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Per Dr "sure sounds like you have it, but because it's a controlled substance you need a formal diagnosis from neuropsych. I'll send you her info. If you can't get in soon, tell them about your history of concussions and seizures, that should help expedite." :thumb:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Heh. Tell Ms. Stoney to heal up. Encourage the "claw grip" now that you have her attention. :D

PowerShell is inane.
I gotta agree... it's annoying have to muddle through with PowerShell after years of using Unix shells.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I’m proud of my friend Aaron. He was a solid year into a relationship, when the (Kentucky) gal remarked “ Magpies don’t blend into any background, they are black and white. This is PROOF that evolution doesn’t exist”.

He was single again within two or three days.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
PowerShell is inane.
It is different but powerful. You just have to accept a 100% different philosophy from traditional stream-based *nix and Windows shells. Being able to pass data structures between commands and their modularity is great in general. The learning curve is steep though because it looks like something invented by the aliens for torturing lesser races.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I’m proud of my friend Aaron. He was a solid year into a relationship, when the (Kentucky) gal remarked “ Magpies don’t blend into any background, they are black and white. This is PROOF that evolution doesn’t exist”.

He was single again within two or three days.
let me guess, her favorite color is mossy oak