Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Wow, I’m near the SkyClub in LAX. Two huge police dudes in full regalia just woke up a scruffy looking kid that was sleeping on the floor…sounds like he has been sleeping in the Delta terminal and hiding out from security for over four days. He definitely seems scared, and is trying not to answer any questions directly. I feel really bad for this kid, he is probably not going to have a good week. I can only imagine what his back story is.

I think they are (maybe?) offering a one way ticket back to Seattle where he flew in from.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Sounds like his family reported him missing on the 4th in Seattle.
The cops tried to put him in touch with his parents, but he refused to talk to them…I want to buy the kid a meal, but he is occupied. Sounds like they are going to kick him out.

Last edited:
It is different but powerful. You just have to accept a 100% different philosophy from traditional stream-based *nix and Windows shells. Being able to pass data structures between commands and their modularity is great in general. The learning curve is steep though because it looks like something invented by the aliens for torturing lesser races.
And then one has nested data structures, not necessarily well documented...

Name: 42016
Value: H12QSKF00SM H12QSKL01VA
Name: GpsLatitudeRef
Value: N
Name: GpsLatitude
Value: System.__ComObject System.__ComObject System.__ComObject
Name: GpsLongitudeRef
Value: W
Name: GpsLongitude
Name: GpsAltitudeRef
Value: 0
Name: GpsAltitude
Value: System.__ComObject
Name: GpsGpsTime
Name: 27
Value: 67 0 69 0 76 0 76 0 73 0 68 0 0 0

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I am in zombie mode

Lexington KY to Livermore Calif
Sunday Lexington to St Peters MO 362 miles
Monday St Peters to Ogallala NE 690 miles
Tuesday Ogalalla to Fairfield UT on 80 with 65 mile per hour cross winds 648 miles. The warning signs said high profile, low weight vehicles prohibited on 80 due to high probability of flip over. We saw travel trailers torn apart I went from Larmaiie to Rock Springs doing 45 mph totally exhausting
Fairfield to Livermore today 766 miles in 13 hours

Tomorrow I do Jack

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I am in zombie mode

Lexington KY to Livermore Calif
Sunday Lexington to St Peters MO 362 miles
Monday St Peters to Ogallala NE 690 miles
Tuesday Ogalalla to Fairfield UT on 80 with 65 mile per hour cross winds 648 miles. The warning signs said high profile, low weight vehicles prohibited on 80 due to high probability of flip over. We saw travel trailers torn apart I went from Larmaiie to Rock Springs doing 45 mph totally exhausting
Fairfield to Livermore today 766 miles in 13 hours

Tomorrow I do Jack
Who is Jack? NTTAWWT.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
My 12yr old dog wandered off and was gone all day. Facebook is good for finding lost pets. Some highschool kid had picked him up and hung out with him all day. Home safely.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My 12yr old dog wandered off and was gone all day. Facebook is good for finding lost pets. Some highschool kid had picked him up and hung out with him all day. Home safely.
i would have told kids parents im buying him a case of beer for his troubles....