Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I've been wondering why there is one of those huge Police mobile command trailers parked in our neighborhood for two days now. Dug around and found out that they are investigating a murder that happened a few streets over. Someone murdered an 85 year old lady, wtf?

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
High of 65F today. WTF? On the one hand, we are enjoying having some windows open for fresh air, but that warm here in Fabruary is...wrong. Going to late lunch/early dinner somewhere outside later.

Would go ride, but the local stuff is a sloppy mess. Supposed to freeze up enough tonight to make riding doable tomorrow...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
High of 65F today. WTF? On the one hand, we are enjoying having some windows open for fresh air, but that warm here in Fabruary is...wrong. Going to late lunch/early dinner somewhere outside later.

Would go ride, but the local stuff is a sloppy mess. Supposed to freeze up enough tonight to make riding doable tomorrow...
same here. this is the first february i can remember where i didn't need to kick the fire up.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Decided today was bagel day, not a single shmear of cream cheese to be had anywhere. I hate this part of the apocalypse

I've been wondering why there is one of those huge Police mobile command trailers parked in our neighborhood for two days now. Dug around and found out that they are investigating a murder that happened a few streets over. Someone murdered an 85 year old lady, wtf?

Happens more often than you’d think. We have essentially no murder here, except for husbands killing their wives occasionally and people over 70. Probably more over 70 murders than even get reported, “falling down the stairs” doesn’t scream murder, but it for sure happens

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Probably more over 70 murders than even get reported, “falling down the stairs” doesn’t scream murder, but it for sure happens
Is it really murder? They all have preexisting conditions, so they are just dying "with being pushed down stairs" instead of "of". ;) :D

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
:stupid: It's too wet and too muddy to freeze overnight here, it won't be cold enough for that. 1+" of permafrost is in poo state + surface water everywhere.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
That ain't up to current code in CA. Here the ducting has to be a smooth metal tube.
Hell, I don't think that's up to code anywhere. You can't use plastic, and you sure as shit can't use CORRUGATED PLASTIC DRAINAGE TUBING.

PO was allergic to doing anything with a modicum of proficiency, and this was certainly no different.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Fucking Lowes. I ordered a vise online and had it shipped to local store. It arrived late and in a damaged box that was patched up so I would not notice. Upon closer inspection at home, I found lots of chipped paint and several layers of crushed cardboard so back it goes because I won't let the sneaky fuckers get away with this bullshit. :mad:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Have we ever had a proper arguement here about bbq sauce, and how anything vinegar based sucks ?
Uh excuse me? You mean that not vinegar based sucks to infinity.

Actually let me clarify. Vinegar based on pork shoulder, tomato based on ribs and if you put any sauce on brisket, I will fight you.

Last edited:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
What season are you sliding to here? Grilling/smoking doesn’t get its own season, that’s a year round sport.

Mustard based BBQ sauce FTW! Tangy delicious and easy to make, vinegar based is excellent as well especially if it’s nice and spicy. The sugary shit has its place, but nothing beats a good home brew sauce, and if I’m making sauce, it’s mustard based.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
What season are you sliding to here? Grilling/smoking doesn’t get its own season, that’s a year round sport.

Mustard based BBQ sauce FTW! Tangy delicious and easy to make, vinegar based is excellent as well especially if it’s nice and spicy. The sugary shit has its place, but nothing beats a good home brew sauce, and if I’m making sauce, it’s mustard based.
Red meat/pork vs fresh caught fish season

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I'm sitting on two small bottles of habanero vinegar (with the mother) that are both at least ten years old. I make it from apple cider vinegar, garlic, ginger, green onion, and sea salt. The peppers take many months to break down into a brown, chunky looking sludge. Then it's strained, reserved, and refreshened with new peppers and the rest. Repeat this process over several years, all the while "sampling" on some pork tenderloin, and you will have some amazing depth of flavor.

I'm form NC, we do not fuck around when it comes to vinegar on pork. No Sir !

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm sitting on two small bottles of habanero vinegar (with the mother) that are both at least ten years old. I make it from apple cider vinegar, garlic, ginger, green onion, and sea salt. The peppers take many months to break down into a brown, chunky looking sludge. Then it's strained, reserved, and refreshened with new peppers and the rest. Repeat this process over several years, all the while "sampling" on some pork tenderloin, and you will have some amazing depth of flavor.

I'm form NC, we do not fuck around when it comes to vinegar on pork. No Sir !

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter