Quantcast

Wednesday Schmendsday

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Pre hike grooming rituals have been completed
Smooth perineum for optimum performance, amirite

I almost got hit by a Lincoln MKC driver at a roundabout on campus on my way home. So that was fun. Haven’t lost my shit like that since the Jeep driver (lightly—she was fine but for a scraped knuckle) hit my Baby Aya while riding to her preschool a year ago.

may or may not post the handlebar video depending on whether I sound like a lunatic or not

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ya considering I am not even in the same industry. My old boss just trying to flex since most of my old book has left his agency because the new agent doesn’t know anything about farming. He thinks I have something to do with it. I could give less than zero fucks about insurance.
no, i'm not bad at business. my employee who quit is out to get me.

1712793365051.png

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In the meeting this morning one guy pulled out five slices of American cheese from his blazer pocket and ate them while we watched a presentation. I'm trying not to bust out laughing the whole time. No idea what that presentation was about.

Who the fuck wears a blazer to work these days?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

I almost got hit by a Lincoln MKC driver at a roundabout on campus on my way home. So that was fun. Haven’t lost my shit like that since the Jeep driver (lightly—she was fine but for a scraped knuckle) hit my Baby Aya while riding to her preschool a year ago.

may or may not post the handlebar video depending on whether I sound like a lunatic or not
Less wiping moar hiking.

Glad you’re not a hood ornament there doc.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

I'd be surprised if you didn't sound like a lunatic. Totally justified.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Dog shit under his door handles.
Way too obvious. I’d take a more subtle approach. He’s quite picky about his yard at his 4.5mill lake house. I think some water hemp and mare’s tail seeds in his yard would do the trick. Highly invasive and the best part, round up resistant. . .the only thing that would kill it, would kill his yard. In 2-3 years it would 100% take over.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Company is funding some research at the University of Washington. Tomorrow I have to go down there to wire up some load cells to the "experiment" because it would seem that the students can't do it. The two engineers running the project, a former Navy electrician and an Electrical engineer don't seem to be able to do it. So I get to go do a poor job of it despite costing 3 times more than it should to hire an electrician.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Did you CO monkeys see this?

“Disposable Heroes”

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
apparently is a thing. er, a place

Edit: Sniped by the good doctor
Why are you two both such fucking buzzkills?

Did you CO monkeys see this?

Heard about it, don’t know details.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Played spectator for the Wednesday night local enduro race tonight. Lance Canfield lined up in the 50+ class, that was novel. Apparently he and his partner moved to the area about a year ago, and have been moving the business and warehouse here for the last few months. I guess they’re full time now?

Anyways, blazer cheese sounds amazing. Closest I’ve ever come to that was pocket turkey leg in the ski jacket the day after Thanksgiving.