Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
looks like the storms have passed for the most part.and we will have a sunny weekend. It will be nice to do some outside runs and rides. 45 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weight lifting last night, probaby more of the same tonight.

methinks it's moar coffee time

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Holy windstorm batman! Wind was gusting over 60mph throughout the night. Kept waking me up throughout thinking my house was blowing away. Pretty surprised to not see too many branches down on the drive in this morning.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Kids slept, my 7 am conference was canceled, and it's over 40 for my ride in. Can't complain too much.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I can't believe it is only Wednesday. :mad:

Warm damp morning with slushy mess, moar warmth, wind and rain incoming. We're going back to deep freeze this weekend so that should make trails rideabru again. :monkey:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

I'm having one of those spells where I show up to work not knowing what I should be doing. My workload is minimal at the moment which makes it difficult to want to finish what I do have for the knowledge that beyond that is nothing.Oi. :panic:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hello again.

Interesting weather here... Yesterday we started off with a snow storm, followed by a rain storm in the afternoon and then a wind storm at night which blew my garbage can into the next county.

I'm hoping some dudes will come out for a hike-a-beer tonight. It'll be nice to catch up with them and to start planning some weekend bike trips this summer. I'm thinking Bromont, Vallee Bras du Nord and maybe Kingdom.

WANT

Apologies for the bike content. :busted:

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Woke up yesterday and it was -4. When I went to bed last night it was 42 and raining. Odd weather is odd. Going to be warm and rainy today and tomorrow and back below freezing by the weekend. Hoping the snow pack stays so I can continue to explore places that I can't ride in the summer.

A local brewery is finally releasing cans of their take on the New England IPA tomorrow. I have had it on tap and was impressed. They call it Pulp Truck and it looks like a glass of juice. Looking forward to getting a couple 4 packs.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Woke up at 4:45 to swim only to find Haley sitting on the stairs eating a granola bar. There is something wrong with this child, as that's her wake up time, no matter what.

4 mile run last night. Not getting out to do anything last week was not beneficial, nor was the concrete work I have been doing. I'm pretty sure that I have been inhaling concrete dust which is clogging up my lungs. Thankfully I only have a few more concrete, grout, etc days left on the basement.

Sat down over the phone with MIL late, she finally agreed to get on board with moving everything to Vanguard into an index portfolio. That only too 1.5 months...

35 mile ride on the rollers tonight. Giddy. I'm pretty sure that I am done doing long distance races for a while. I just don't have the time/energy for this training.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Extreme winds during the night, kept me awake (wife didn't want to "play"), still windy as all get-out, patches of sun to help melt snow/ice on roads, Harvey's table games were closed yesterday since very few could get to work, don't know about today.......

And I renewed my driver's license this morning!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Mornin!

I'm having one of those spells where I show up to work not knowing what I should be doing. My workload is minimal at the moment which makes it difficult to want to finish what I do have for the knowledge that beyond that is nothing.Oi. :panic:
In a similar boat. On top of that my assignments have been downright stupid. A manager in a nother area has a desperate need for someone with my background but my boss will not release me. The other area would be fun too, making crabon fibre bits.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Well that morning didn't suck. Managed to catch rope-drop on Reso Bowl. I got to set the track on Cabin Chute since I was the 1st in it. Two knee-deep runs just because
:monkey:

Couple brkfst burritos and ima go back out and finish off my legs.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Got in five untracked runs at Snow King (Village was a no-open shit show). 19" called, and it felt like it. I am only good for about two hours, but i am spoiled in terms of ease of access and available time...