Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
I really don't understand why car manufacturers install turn signals on vehicles. Seems drivers round these parts don't fancy using them.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
got a bottle of ritterguts gose. I thought it was "Bitterguts Cole" and was really excited. I guess I'm still excited, just less so now.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Two days off in a row. Going to hustle the kids to school, but off for now Yuna is still snoozing across the bed from me.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Fair amount of snow late yesterday, followed by rain, and report says don't travel to Tahoe tonight/tomorrow morning. Still looking for the bastard that killed 2 in the neighborhood, so all the local shops are sold out of bear spray/mace/pepper spray. And I saw Mary Poppins with wife yesterday (late reporting).......

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

As I am getting out of the shower, man child says he's had a blowout on the highway 5 minutes outside of town. No jack, but he has a spare. Swap him out before my morning coffee is done.

FTS, at 32, I was in a very different place in life. As bad as I want him out, he scares me in the real world. I failed somewhere or missed something.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning Monkeys.

As I am getting out of the shower, man child says he's had a blowout on the highway 5 minutes outside of town. No jack, but he has a spare. Swap him out before my morning coffee is done.

FTS, at 32, I was in a very different place in life. As bad as I want him out, he scares me in the real world. I failed somewhere or missed something.
if he ever says "go way, 'baitin" then its time to make some changes

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got pulled aside by the VP of Products earlier this morning. He let me know that the position listing is pending final approvals and he'll email me as soon as he gets it listed.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
man that's a serious case of analysis paralysis if its lasted three years. or maybe it's a case of FOMO?
The problem is she tries all these new bikes and loves them, but then she rides her old Moto-Lite and decides she still likes that bike and doesn't need a new one, until she rides another new demo bike and the process repeats itself.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The problem is she tries all these new bikes and loves them, but then she rides her old Moto-Lite and decides she still likes that bike and doesn't need a new one, until she rides another new demo bike and the process repeats itself.
i think it's time the titus has an "accident"

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Morning Monkeys.

When I started reading this post I was strictly thinking someone had some bad Mexican food and well, you know the rest.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
When I started reading this post I was strictly thinking someone had some bad Mexican food and well, you know the rest.
I would have just laughed and went to work at that point.

The wife bought him tires after the second used tire he bought failed. He lost AAA because he had too many lock out calls and didn't pay the bill for the overages.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
HA! She's the one that got me into it. In her defense though, she still MTB's as often as she can and has been in the market for a new bike for like three years now.
have you ever done an xterra? seems like it would combine tri-dorking and mtbing, if that's a good thing. It's been on my list for a while, but I suppose I would have to go outside to get it done, and yuck

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ask her which demo bike she likes best. Once she provides an answer, go buy it. New bikes in the garage tend to win out.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Neighbor brought me a dozen farm eggs last nite. Had some New Mexican red chile a friend brought up from her farm near Santa Fe, so I am eating some dank breakfast tacos while I grind.
Last night of peace & quiet. Will prolly drink beers & watch the rest of Grand Tour & House of Cards.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
have you ever done an xterra? seems like it would combine tri-dorking and mtbing, if that's a good thing. It's been on my list for a while, but I suppose I would have to go outside to get it done, and yuck
Sort of...I have not done the Xterra branded races, but I've done a bunch of off-road sprint tris. There is a weekly series in the summer that I've been doing...it's a series of 10 and I usually do 4-5 of them. I'm usually top third on the bike on my old, heavy, beat up RFX. Lots of guys racing on carbon XC race bikes.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
As I'm sitting here at work shoveling down the snack size Twix and Milky Way bars, I offered one to this guy next to me and he declined because he is dieting, but then he asks if I want anything from Red Robin because he's ordering lunch. :think: 100 calorie candy bad, 1200 calorie burger ok. And I always pack my lunch. Leftover Instant Pot chicken today.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good afternoon!!

Long morning of running around the county picking up all of the various parts for our install tomorrow. We're doing a 37-piece, 2nd surface print acrylic wall display for Honda of their new production jet that is all mounted on standoffs and is 52ft. wide and 10ft. high. :panic: We have about 250 holes to drill....hehehh....."holes to drill" :nose:

I'll post some pics when we're finished - this one is going to be epic.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
As I'm sitting here at work shoveling down the snack size Twix and Milky Way bars, I offered one to this guy next to me and he declined because he is dieting, but then he asks if I want anything from Red Robin because he's ordering lunch. :think: 100 calorie candy bad, 1200 calorie burger ok. And I always pack my lunch. Leftover Instant Pot chicken today.
lately i've been eating frozen vegetable mixes for lunch. birds eye has come out with some really good stuff, and its under $4 / serving. plus low sodium / calorie.

https://www.birdseye.com/our-products/?filter=Protein+Blends-27|Superfood+Blends-20&veg=