Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I'll shoot a message to guy who took the picture.

I'll also reference this incident a few years ago where I got clotheslined in the neck and chest by black climbing ropes. Ripped the helmet right off my head.

Been there. Got taken out by a piece of fence wire strung across a trail when I was 12 or 13. Still have the scars on both arms from where it hit.

My old man who was a cop was about ready to shoot somebody. Have never seen him so pissed. In the end nobody caught, but no other incident, at least that I am aware of

That shit really pisses me off, and is one of the few things if I found somebody doing just may lead to violence.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Mike Vandeman emigrated, eh?

My tiny baby wishes you all a good morning

4D2B4C86-1DC3-4CC4-B89C-2952514CB166.jpeg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Just scheduled to have the outside of the house painted and a bunch of repairs done. Working on getting my solar estimates and planning on getting it installed. Same with Wifey's built-in's and fireplace refinishing in the family room. I think I'm going to end up re-painting the interior because the px of that was way higher that we were willing to pay ($7k vs. Thanksgiving week and 2-3 adtl weekends).

Get to plan building a workbench and better storage in the garage finally. Going to be a busy summer.

I TRIED to go buy tire plugs at the LBS, but they wouldn't answer the door, working on 'appointment only' so I called them to make an appointment and nobody inside answered the phone. rolf! fuck me.
This is the shit that makes people buy from Jenson.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
@stoney make sure to check out Tesla Energy re solar quotes. That’s what I’m going with. Install scheduled in a week or two.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
What a dumpster fire eBay has turned into for sellers. Hadn't tried to sell there for years and years, I went back to unload an item BAM dumpster fire. Canceled it and put it on the forums.
I have sold over 3k of stuff on eBay this year, no problems at all. what were you trying to sell? some things bring the dubassez out more than others.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
You definitely need to make sure you've set the hidden away seller settings on not allowing bids from outside your country etc.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Fucking hell that's cheap. $4k less for the same kW production.
And all of the interactions via their web site.

Only hitch I had in their process is that they were rejecting my homeowner’s insurance declaration without explanation... because they actually needed my umbrella policy’s declaration showing $1M coverage.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
@Morryjg brought me some sourdough starter he had leftover. Holy shit that stuff goes pretty much apeshit. Gonna make a couple recipes:

Don't think I'm going to be able to leave this thing on the counter - it grows and needs feeding way too much for me to keep up. :D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And all of the interactions via their web site.

Only hitch I had in their process is that they were rejecting my homeowner’s insurance declaration without explanation... because they actually needed my umbrella policy’s declaration showing $1M coverage.
Did they change the proposed size after you paid your $100 and they started the analysis?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This. Get rid of his name in that post... he'll do an ego search, find that post, and we'll have to shutdown Ridemonkey. :mad:
i forgot about him. i googled and found a thread on emptybeer, apparently there was discussion that he was violating the terms of his probabtion by being on mountain biking websites

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Shit is getting real, y'all. I talked to the actual hiring manager at the company I would be contracting for today, not just the recruiter at the staffing agency. She confirms they do indeed want to extend an offer to me, but they are on a hiring freeze, which could last as long as the end of June, but they are trying to get an exception made so they can bring me on sooner. The project I would be working on first is the redesign of a legacy system that is 15+ years old... and is apparently completely dependent on Flash. Woo fuck I say, no wonder they need people to help get this thing redesign, reimplemented, and launched. Flash is going away, real soon. In the meantime I have extra Trump dollars, an extended unemployment claim, and freelance projects to do.

Oh, and bike rides. And also not stressing out about not having a job, since I'm doing alright and have something lined up... even if it takes a month or two it's all good.

Pfew.

@SkaredShtles it's more of the Altos you recommended.
Hey! I also like Altos tequila, that stuff is tasty!

10th Mountain Division ski project complete!They were just rotting behind the shed...

So now it kinda looks like they're just not-rotting behind the shed...

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Btw I accepted the new job offer. Now I have to pass a background check and pee test. Hopefully with the latter they do not screen for sugar intake. :panic: New job told me not to quit my old job until I get the "all clear" which should take a couple of days.