Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good morning bosom buddies!

Work, then gonna do a bit of reading. Really digging books lately.

Mouse #9 caught.

EDIT: Anyone got old 10sp stuff laying around? Was thinking the hardtail could use a refresh for mud season.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Good morning bosom buddies!

Work, then gonna do a bit of reading. Really digging books lately.

Mouse #9 caught.

EDIT: Anyone got old 10sp stuff laying around? Was thinking the hardtail could use a refresh for mud season.
You're one season late.

Morning. Finally freezing temps again, gonna scout the trails if still rideabru after a day of effing rain. :twitch:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
It's Thursday here, got 7hrs sleep last night so there won't be much of that happening tonight.
I have become a bit of a fatty so I should probably dust off the oximeter and see how my levels are going, maybe that's why I'm waking up more often.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
workin'
spendin'

come on @home_depot send me my fuggin' fridge bro
come on @walmart_people send me my new phone bro

think I might also order some ASSioma pedals to check my POWAH

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, sunshines!! ROFL! I was on the bike trainer early again this morning but at least this time it wasn't a particularly difficult workout. I think I need to buy some new roadie shorts. I've been rotating through the same three pairs for like four years now and they should probably be replaced. The good thing about that is I get to spend money on something cycling related.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Yea but this is laid off in the midst of several rounds of layoffs over the past couple years under new management. As I mentioned before, she's amazed it took so long.

Not exactly a slam dunk case.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
@boostindoubles finally managed to obtain cosmic crisp apples
I am scared to hear your opinion... what I have been seeing in the stores is not impressing me. There has been a distinct chemical flavor in many of the store bought Cosmic's I have tried.

The ones I picked off the tree were all exceptionally flavored however. I think the fruit is picking up the weird flavors in cold storage.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am scared to hear your opinion... what I have been seeing in the stores is not impressing me. There has been a distinct chemical flavor in many of the store bought Cosmic's I have tried.

The ones I picked off the tree were all exceptionally flavored however. I think the fruit is picking up the weird flavors in cold storage.

The few I have had have been really good. Nice complex flavor with hints of cinnamon and vanilla.

But perhaps they aren't supposed to taste like that.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The few I have had have been really good. Nice complex flavor with hints of cinnamon and vanilla.

But perhaps they aren't supposed to taste like that.

I've been getting a metallic chemical flavor that doesnt come in until the 2nd bite.

The Cosmic Crisp program is still in its infancy. There aren't any mature blocks in production. As the trees get larger the quality should balance out and increase.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've been getting a metallic chemical flavor that doesnt come in until the 2nd bite.

The Cosmic Crisp program is still in its infancy. There aren't any mature blocks in production. As the trees get larger the quality should balance out and increase.

I have one that will go into my oatmeal tomorrow morning, will keep my taste buds on alert.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Texas governor using the power outage to spread fear of renewable power. Happy to see the oil lobby still pumping money into the economy.

Just waiting for spring I have had enough of winter now and looking forward to spending more time outside. I have a bad case of covid cabin fever.