Quantcast

weds gfmt

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Totally just confused a car sales guy. Asked how they handled disabled drivers who need a spinner knob. The sales guy had no cars with spinner knobs. I said I didn’t expect them to and could bring my own, so I wanted to check with them for any concerns. The guy said nobody ever asked that question before. Zero interest in helping me.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
went to dr. he said i had good range of motion and that i could do what i want. despite telling him my main activity was mountain biking, i don't think he knows what i really want to do...will go for a ride this weekend and see what's what.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
well I guess 4 hours late is better than the guy not showing up at all. We had the home gym serviced today. Dude got a flat and a previous service call used up most of his cabling so he had to go to his shop for more before coming over. He found a flat spot in the main cable sheath which indicated possible broken strands (under loads some of the pulleys were twisting). He replaced the cables, lubed and tightened everything. Basically took all the movable parts apart and cleaned them. Then he took the elliptical apart cleaned, lubed and tightened everything. He was here for a couple of hours $240 total. Now both machines are operating like they are brand new vs 20 years old WIN :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
9" of snow on top of a couple of inches of slop and it's still coming down.

About now I'm wishing I'd filled the petrol can for the snow blower...

Hey @kidwoo how many ft you got of the stuff?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
9" of snow on top of a couple of inches of slop and it's still coming down.

About now I'm wishing I'd filled the petrol can for the snow blower...

Hey @kidwoo how many ft you got of the stuff?
it's just stupid slippery on the roads tonight. floating all about on the road even with my Nokians

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
yep here in the lowlands they just issued a flood warning for 3+ inches of rain falling between Friday night and midnight Saturday. The mountains should get two to three times more rain during that time frame
Oh I know.....

When it rains I go to work. I spent yesterday freezing my dick off in the truckee river getting pissed on all day. I had to sit in my office for about 2 hours with a space heater aimed at my crotch just to stand up without convulsing. Expecting worse the next few days.

#mountainlife

Don't forget to get your epic™ pass!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
whoa

I-70 WB closed from Golden, EB closed from Silverthorne

people be gettin' stuck in between them

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Oh I know.....

When it rains I go to work. I spent yesterday freezing my dick off in the truckee river getting pissed on all day. I had to sit in my office for about 2 hours with a space heater aimed at my crotch just to stand up without convulsing. Expecting worse the next few days.

#mountainlife

my what? I have a sno park pass and a lifetime senior National Parks pass

Oh ski pass, naw I gave that up 20 years ago too crowded and to much fucking $$$. If I was younger I would still back country ski.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Oh I know.....

#mountainlife

remind me, is that more or less bougie the ikon™ pass?

woo you'll be pleased to know the the ghost of crabons past snuck up on me whilst attempting to snowboard on east coast "packed groomers" (aka, ice under crud) last week and fucked up my shoulder.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
remind me, is that more or less bougie the ikon™ pass?

woo you'll be pleased to know the the ghost of crabons past snuck up on me whilst attempting to snowboard on east coast "packed groomers" (aka, ice under crud) last week and fucked up my shoulder.
I think Ikon is the "skier's pass™" and vail/epic is the "family pass™" as one bought up all the steep hills and the other bought up all the flat groomer hills. They all deserve to die though.

I'm not pleased you hurt your shoulder, that's ludicrous. I give you shit about teh crabonz in your hands because I don't want you to get hurt.

sounds like hands free rollerblade time.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I think Ikon is the "skier's pass™" and vail/epic is the "family pass™" as one bought up all the steep hills and the other bought up all the flat groomer hills. They all deserve to die though.

I'm not pleased you hurt your shoulder, that's ludicrous. I give you shit about teh crabonz in your hands because I don't want you to get hurt.

sounds like hands free rollerblade time.
awww >e-bro-hugz<.

doc said i could do what i want as long as i didn't mind being sore. back on the bike this weekend, yo! hopefully teh crabons will hold up and keep my pretty face intact! maybe to celebrate recovery i'll treat myself to some new bars before we head to windrock in a few weeks. you pick: atlas or oozy vibrocore.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
awww >e-bro-hugz<.

doc said i could do what i want as long as i didn't mind being sore. back on the bike this weekend, yo! hopefully teh crabons will hold up and keep my pretty face intact! maybe to celebrate recovery i'll treat myself to some new bars before we head to windrock in a few weeks. you pick: atlas or oozy vibrocore.
Nice. I've torn rotator cuffs and had all kinds of separations so glad it's not one of those.

I'd go atlas. I'd mail you one but sending used bars that may also fail because they've been fatigued doesn't really accomplish the goal. That vibrocore is a moto overflow gimmick IMO.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Nice. I've torn rotator cuffs and had all kinds of separations so glad it's not one of those.

I'd go atlas. I'd mail you one but sending used bars that may also fail because they've been fatigued doesn't really accomplish the goal. That vibrocore is a moto overflow gimmick IMO.
just ac joint separation, which i've not had yet. it's a weird thing but apparently not that bad.

my atlas pedals are my faves at the moment so maybe i'll go matchy-matchy with bars. gotta stay cute, eh?

you ever happen to run into a ski instructor up there with my last name? he's lived there year round for a quite a while. that's mah cousin.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
just ac joint separation, which i've not had yet. it's a weird thing but apparently not that bad.
Oh. That.

Yeah that's a shoulder separation. It's gonna feel like it's getting better real quick and then you'll think it's fine enough to go be normal and find out the hard way it's not. Give that one time. That's a legit injury. And it takes fucking forever to actually be right vs. how much it starts to feel right.

you ever happen to run into a ski instructor up there with my last name? he's lived there year round for a quite a while. that's mah cousin.
I want to say yes. Message me a first name if you care. But it does ring a bell (much like my many concussions)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
E02EAFD0-6A78-4A66-9232-D6191932B324.jpeg

neighborhood snau. Slick as snot. Almost got the Nokian shod but fwd minivan stuck by the mailboxes a block back from this shot

then I made my way to the car wash, because subscription and putting it away clean in the garage makes for less of a mess later