Quantcast

*WGMT*

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
wtf.

Didn't leave work until 6:30pm last night because of this project. Telling them that I have to leave at 5pm tonight, no questions. Must join group ride. :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Moar Rainz

Finally got a lease to sign. That was a lot more painful than it should have been. I fucking hate the cunts running real estate, that includes our de facto republican presidential candidate. At least I will have a roof over my head to protect myself from the daily rainz of Seattle.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Went on a quick peddle around the neighborhood to test out my new fart barrier, a WTB volt. More comfy than my Silverado though I'm not sold. I should have just bought a Rocket V.

Noticed that the bushings in my fork are going out after 5 years and thousands of hard miles. I'm between paying the $1XX to have it rebuilt or trying to source something else. Anyone have an air sprung 160mm Fox 36 or Lyrik with a straight 1 1/8" steerer and 20mm axle with 8"+ of steerer tube stashed away anywhere?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
going to look at this little guy on Saturday. He is a rescue, 4 month old pup that was being tormented by the owners 5 yr old kid. Cute little bugger

in other news I got my bike back from the shop with a new main pivot bearing (warranty) fully tuned up and cleaner than I have ever gotten it.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I ran no miles this morning, not a P.R. but I'm consistent!
Coffee and hope to ride after work. I didn't get out yesterday, one more day for trails to dry can't hurt.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I am joining in on the rainy weather forecast depression thread. We went from super dry to super wet. I wish it was not the weather we were talking about.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Home sick. Going in to get a strep test in a bit then getting new tires for the Land Cruiser, in that order if I prove to not have the SuperAIDS/oral-anal SARS.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Tell Automatic Slim, tell Razor Totin' Jim
We gonna romp and tromp till midnight
We gonna fuss and fight till daylight
We gonna pitch a wang dang doodle all night long

I Tuesdayed too hard.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Pregnant women in their 8th month are challenging. That is all. Preparing for rug rat number two. Then snippy snippy before whoopsie.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I thought I'd be dead for todya's workout but I warmed I to it, feeling pretty good about an 8 minute 32 second mile on the treeadmill. Weather here is still perfect - 80 plus degrees and light winds. This afternoon a slow spin on the Amsterdam bike. I'm off tomorrow so thinking about an early season XC epic which in my case is about 15 miles.