Quantcast

What are you racing on for '09?

May 6, 2004
youre an idiot. stop talking now please.
you obviously have no sense of business.:disgust1::disgust1:
Do we know each other so that you call me names? Shut up right here please.

Obviously you are such a wise man so go ahead and save the business world, you have your 5 minuts now. Go ahead and use your business skills.

So what are you waiting for then?

The internet is a free medium where everyone can express their political or business views, so stop playing God here and let me say what I want.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Still it's a bit silly to block stickers that are for people who want to customize their bikes. It's only one step from blocking the production of non factory bike spare parts (ie. shock and susp parts, enduro seals) but yea the % idea is silly.
yes its a bit silly, but its called a trademark infringement. i want Rufus to keep making em, dont get me wrong. but its kinda like the idea that no one has any Red Bull customizing products or Nike...unless its sold by the company.

Obviously you are such a wise man so go ahead and save the business world, you have your 5 minuts now. Go ahead and use your business skills.

So what are you waiting for then?

The internet is a free medium where everyone can express their political or business views, so stop playing God here and let me say what I want.
did you expect me to respond in real time? this isnt AIM or Messenger chief.

do you see any corporation letting people make a buck off of their name without trying to control it completely?
negative.
your idea is as useful as tits on a bull

and im not going to save the business world.....but i did stay at a holidey inn express last night though.

eater

Monkey
Nov 25, 2005
Switzerland
Rahmen: Cannondale Judge 220mm Large black Aluminium
Gabel: BoXXer 203mm
Steuersatz: FSA Cartridge 1.5 auf 11/8
Dämpfer: Fox DHX5 Pushed 450x3.5 Optainiumpreformance
Felgen: Mavic Ex729 32l
Naben: Hope Pro2
Reifen: Maxxis
Kettenführung: E-13 LG1 ISCG 05
Kurbel: FSA Gravity light mega exo 165mm
Kettenblatt: E-13 38"
Kette: KMC ti silber
Kassette: Dura Ace 12/27
Schaltwerk: Sram X9 2008
Schalthebel: Sram X9 Trigger 2007
Pedale: Wellgo Mag1
Bremsen: Avid Elixir CR 203
Sattel: SDG Fly
Sattelstütze: SDG 27.2mm
Lenker: Sunline
Vorbau: Sunline direct Mount
Griffe: Ergo
Gewicht: 17.3Kg

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
yes its a bit silly, but its called a trademark infringement. i want Rufus to keep making em, dont get me wrong. but its kinda like the idea that no one has any Red Bull customizing products or Nike...unless its sold by the company.
I know but it still the companys decision to go after someone or not. In most cases they don't even make the damn customized product. If they made nice decals to customize you boxxer it would be more undestandable but now they are really blocking a market they are not present on. I know they can do it but it's a ****ty thing to do.

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
damn, I just missed another fight. can someone please publicly announce these things?

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
Finally got my new used morewood built up (should look familiar to some), it sat at home for a few months while I was at school.

2008 Morewood Izimu with a vivid, custom painted for sicklines.com
2008 Marzocchi 888 ATA
Industry 9 DH wheelset
Gravity Lites 175mm
"Oldschool" e-13 LG1
Sunline V1 29ers
Hayes Stroker trails
Shimano busch league 105/ultegra derailleur
39.1ish lbs

Just need some new tires and i'm good to go

cogs

Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Finally got my new used morewood built up (should look familiar to some), it sat at home for a few months while I was at school.

2008 Morewood Izimu with a vivid, custom painted for sicklines.com
2008 Marzocchi 888 ATA
Industry 9 DH wheelset
Gravity Lites 175mm
"Oldschool" e-13 LG1
Sunline V1 29ers
Hayes Stroker trails
Shimano busch league 105/ultegra derailleur
39.1ish lbs

Just need some new tires and i'm good to go
Nice Jamie!! :brows:

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Hey Nate where/how did you score an origional proto Glory???:brows:
Couldnt have been many of those around?Rando and Oscar are the only Two that i know of...must of been a few more though
Thank you. I've been staring at that thing thinking I'm on crack for the past day trying to figure what that was. Its clearly not an old style glory, and clearly not a new style.

P.T.W

Monkey
May 6, 2007
christchurch nz
Thank you. I've been staring at that thing thinking I'm on crack for the past day trying to figure what that was. Its clearly not an old style glory, and clearly not a new style.
Yeah its a proto for the original Glory...Easy to spot by the lower shock mount area.....still curious as to where Nate found it.
heres some pics

Attachments

Last edited:

Nilsson

Chimp
Jun 28, 2007
Sweden
My new ride. :) the weight is 17,8 KG

-09 Trek Session 88
-08 Boxxer Team
MRP G2
Shimano Saint -09