Quantcast

what cars do mountain bikers drive?

onelesscar

Chimp
Jun 27, 2006
SkaredShtles said:
It's not a rule, Dorkmundo. :rolleyes:
Thank you Captain Obvious. That's the point, it's funny that you would tell someone not to post if they don't like the subject, like some wannabe hall monitor. I absolutely love the subject so I guess it's ok to post according to -SS-

Yea!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
onelesscar said:
Thank you Captain Obvious. That's the point, it's funny that you would tell someone not to post if they don't like the subject, like some wannabe hall monitor. I absolutely love the subject so I guess it's ok to post according to -SS-

Yea!
I'm just standing in for Stoney937 aka Bobby Brady - hall monitor. He's out in your neck of the woods, you know. :D

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
onelesscar said:
Because you read this--

"Not a first post in the literal sense."
Actually no, that post made less sense than your first one, which was a pretty tough trick to pull off. It was the first post that was the one.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
current: '02 wrx
dream: ariel atom + race rubber for a lifetime? :think: :)

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Drive: Ford Focus (Kona Ed.)
Dream: Practical - WRX STI. That Forester STI would be awesome. WRX STI Wagon would be incredible.
Dream: Impractical - Ariel Atom or a highly modded late 50s to early 60s VW Type 1.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
I saw a Lotus Elise parked on the street in my hood, its was a Neon Lime Green (awesome!) and couldn't have been much larger then a Honda CRX. Tiny thing! Favorite part was watching the fellow's GF get into the car in the most ungraceful manner. She was normal sized but only manage to fall into the car.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Tame Ape said:
I saw a Lotus Elise parked on the street in my hood, its was a Neon Lime Green (awesome!) and couldn't have been much larger then a Honda CRX. Tiny thing! Favorite part was watching the fellow's GF get into the car in the most ungraceful manner. She was normal sized but only manage to fall into the car.
I have seen at least 6 in the last month, and the local Ferarri dealership has one in the window. :drool:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I Are Baboon said:
You need to log into RM first thing in the morning and check out some of the spam threads before we delete them.

:D
PST time would mean checking RM at what 4:30am? I think I'll sleep instead:rofl:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
When I couldn't figure out how to open the hatch on my friend's girlfriend's Forester, I felt bad for failing the lesbian intelligence test.

Pretty cool ride for a cyclist, actually.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Tenchiro said:
I have seen at least 6 in the last month, and the local Ferarri dealership has one in the window. :drool:
Yah, it looks like a real ripper for sure, eh? Nice throaty engine noise combined with that aggro styling... tits!

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Current: borrowed '94 Ford Ranger.
Dream: Honda hybrid pickup. Something with a bed and a hybrid motor. I don't need to go fast, nor desire to, but gas is expensive.