Quantcast

What did you get for X-mas that is bike related?

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I got Manifesto, NWD 6, Northshore lock on grips, and a downtube guard all from my wife. I bought myself an 06 Fly.

Oh man, Manifesto is an AWESOME video.

FBTMILF

Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Colorado
Unchained, 661 Full Bravo Carbon Fiber, and some new DH shorts. I'm gonna buy myself a new Marzocchi hoodie in a couple of days.

ctrailfreak

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Independence,Mo
FOX DHX 5.0 for my Stinky and a new set of Sun Eight Track wheels with ringle abbah hubs! And maby a set of Avid juicy brakes, but I'm not pushing my luck with the wife!

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
$100. It's going towards a UCI international license. It's only Christmas eve, how has everyone already gotten so many presents?

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Well I bought myself a d2,

Momz bought me tld combats, tld gloves, and some utopia too dirty's. Also bought myself some 521's and of course the sunday frame.

Mom also got me a truck earlier this year, so that explains such few presents. (we usually have a ton.)

Dan

tacobelldhr

Monkey
Jun 1, 2005
lake forest
um ....my parents didnt communicate with my g-parents so i got a pro-circut t-4 pipe, and a white brothers carbon!

as well as tech-10's, thor core gear, thore force helmet!

merreychristmas everybody!!!!!!

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
bikenweed said:
$100. It's going towards a UCI international license. It's only Christmas eve, how has everyone already gotten so many presents?

We always open gifts on Christmas eve. Then Santa comes Christmas morning.

Prechrysler

Chimp
Aug 6, 2004
A new 05 Sunday Team + new springs for my weight for shock and fork

a shock pump and various bike lubes/degreasers as stocking stuffers

ctrailfreak

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Independence,Mo
Guess it also counts on what I bought for my kids! I got them all new Redline Proline bikes. Got my 8 year old son a Expert and my 5yr old twin daughters Redline Proline Mini's!

They won't know for a fiew more hours though! Just got them built, and placed by the tree! They loved Bmx Racing last season so they all got a big upgrade for this year!

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
ctrailfreak said:
Guess it also counts on what I bought for my kids! I got them all new Redline Proline bikes. Got my 8 year old son a Expert and my 5yr old twin daughters Redline Proline Mini's!

They won't know for a fiew more hours though! Just got them built, and placed by the tree! They loved Bmx Racing last season so they all got a big upgrade for this year!
Props, that's super rad. Supporting your kids is awesome. Hope they continue to find so much joy in such a unique and beneficial sport for many more years! That's really good that they are all into it together, think Atherton, Strieby, and Kinter families, among a ton of others.

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
you bitches are spoiled and i hate you.....the only bike related thing i've gotten was a pair of oakley gloves that didn't fit, and my ex girlfriend started crying because I tried to return them for extra larges......I may buy myself an 06 boxxer air and have my TLD all dylan dean dipped:drool: :drool: :drool: i have a brand new untouched sting ray visor from back in the day that needs new paint and pads before it's going to get it's cherry popped......

we'll see how much credit card racking i have to pay off first though.....

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
well i got 2 black lable rims, two oddysse hazerd hubs, spokes, red nipples, 25t red sprocket, 1g (693 song) mp3, new nextel cell phone, and a bunch of other stuff. by the way thats all for my bmx(fuse 4), dont worry i downhill to i have an 02 kona stab primo with a shiver(didnt get anything for that though.

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
i got my self a ec70 monkey lite bar, new seals for my hope mini, finallay got my hands on a pair of high roller 40as, new lens and tear offs for spy gogles and stan no tubes rim strip. not really for x-mas but close enough.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
bikenweed said:
hey hey..thats what i got so far too..well..my g-rents bought my license for me..it was coo.

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
Spy magneto goggles in blingin gold
No Fear gear-orange of course

and I bought myself a new ironhorse Sunday team-05 that should show up next week, so stoked:cool: :love: :) :drool:

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I got some money, which will either be spent on an S.I.C stem/ Easton Ea70 bar combo or some TLD stuff. I may buy a direct mount Boxxer crown and stem, but i'll have to wait and see. I did buy myself a Panasonic GS-150 miniDV camera with some filters and an exposure lens. It's pretty damn sweet.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Unchained
Oakley Jersey
Adidas Shorts
Repair stand

Im about to buy a 05 Float
Oakley Radar shoes
Tool Kit

Mugger

Monkey
Dec 16, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
Mm...

Got an STP 0 early, couldn't wait.

Ummm and got some TLD DH shorts, mmm blue/black. Also got books and that sorta random stuff you get.

Good hot christmas and birthday!

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
I gots me a Giro Remedy full face carbon fiber helmet and some sixsixone Shin/Knee guards.:D (I still have got 2 more houses to go to)

Have a GREAT Holiday Everyone!

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
i got a pair of 661 gloves and a $25 gift certificate to Outback (thats bike related cause the owners of the shop i work at gave it to me) Probably gonna get me some Holly rollers with the $30 or so also got.

EDIT: i almost forgot my favorite part. My aunt gave my brothers and I "The Oreily Factor For Kids" (FYI, my bros and I are all liberals)