Quantcast

What fantasy item do you want?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I mean not if you won Powerball, but right at this instant without thinking about it.

For me, it would be a motorcycle.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
my own car that i do not have to share. lately i've been looking into the new vw rabbit because it looks pretty good and if the stars align and i get some debts settled then it could be a very good possibility.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Right at this very moment I was thinking of a sandwich. But in keeping with the theme of this thread, and wishing for things that are harder to get than a walk to the kitchen, I could go for some good singletrack within 10 miles of here.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
couple hundred acres in the mountains with a stream and all utilities in place. oh and a bike.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i'd want my student loans paid off, and enough to let my parents, my sister, and i all retire very comfortably when that time comes :D

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I'd like to be able to thru-hike the PCT and AT and in general, just go on a road trip throughout N. America with a friend or two.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
World peace or whirled peas. Take your pick.

I want a flying car. Where's my flying car? Weren't we posed to have flying cars by the 60's? I want my flying car now!

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
i already have a big mountain.
i already have lots and lots of good downhill trails on it.

all i need is a ski lift.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
I would pay someone to build a nice log cabin for my parents on their beach-front land back in New-Brunswick. That's been a dream of theirs for years…

the lest I could do to all the have done (sacrificed) for me

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
If somebody handed me the Great Big Visa Card In The Sky, I would immediately ask my supervisor for the rest of the week off, then drive towards home as slowly and safely as possible, making sure to stop off for as big a K dub as was available at that point in time. Before arriving home, I would then stop off at the liquor store for a 4/5 of Drambuie and the florist for 3 dozen roses. Sitting in my car in the driveway, I would then roll up the fatty to end all fatties while ringing up my parents to secure babysitting for the evening. I would then walk in the front door, yell "Honey, I'm home" and walk down into the basement to await her arrival from the couch. With a spliff in my mouth and a Drambuie smile on my lips, I would then present my wife the flowers and start with, "Babe, I've had the most unusual day".