Quantcast

What fantasy item do you want?

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
an underground garage full of every 2-door V8 american car made from 1964 until 1973 in every trim combination.

oh yeah, and an oil refinery to feed them...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
BrokenChain said:
When I worked at Banagans I used to wax the owner's snowboard in exchange for free burritos
is that a euphemism? :monkey:

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
a band new Black Dodge ram 3500 Heavy duty, quad cab, dually, 4x4, dark grey leather interior, woodgrain dash kit, Cummins diesel,6speed, 4" banks full exaust kit, banks 6 gun tuner. a welders deck with full running lights panted black with chrome Dimond plate cabnit doors, brushed alumium reels and bulit in toolboxes, and a miller trailblazer 350 welder.

Wait what the hell am i thinking? the only thing that truck would be good for is WORK!!!.

Ok I would like a 30+ acre Ranch with a huge shop,with lifts, copressed air.... a Professional grade garage... and all the cars,trucks, motorcycles in the buy& sell that i can't buy with my current garage because I have no room for them.

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
ALEXIS_DH said:
an underground garage full of every 2-door V8 american car made from 1964 until 1973 in every trim combination.

oh yeah, and an oil refinery to feed them...

sweet.

My problem would be I wouldn't know what to drive. I couln't decide.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I want to be shuffling my feet through the sand and find a bottle with a genie inside. If she doesn't look like Barbara Eden from back in the day, she will after my first wish...
And none of this 3 wish crap, either. And I would definintely not act nice like the guy from the t.v show. World domination would definitely be on the list.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
partsbara said:
euro ??? WTF... aussie biatch :thumb:
I know you're an OZ but as an American, it is my inalienable right to lump all culturally like-mided peoples into broad categories likes Asian, European, African and South American. It makes it much easier for us to pidgeon-hole and qualify the rest of the world. Either way, you guys are too freshly weaned from the Queen's teat to be considered non-European, especially given your love of silly British Imperial sports like rugby and cricket. :D

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
robdamanii said:
I was thinking about a Garmin Edge 205. Not sure if that's overkill for a bike computer.
I'm looking at something will be good for skiing as well as biking. The guy at EMS suggested the 60CSx for what I wanted. But at over $500, may be a little pricey :eek:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
MudGrrl said:
pfft.

I got my fantasy last night.

:D

Ain't nothin' like being tied to a bed.
Based on your being able to type now, I assume that he finally untied you after getting back from his epic ride? How were you able to make the honey he dumped unpalatable to all those fire ants? ;)

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
dogwonder said:
I was actually at EMS this weekend looking at GPS's...one of these days I'm going to get real lost and spend more than 30 minutes looking for the parking lot. :eek:
let's just hope that I'm not with you and if I am, it had better be because we're doing some survivor biker thing and are being paid by the Discovery Channel :thumb:

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
bluebug32 said:
let's just hope that I'm not with you and if I am, it had better be because we're doing some survivor biker thing and are being paid by the Discovery Channel :thumb:
Those bastahd's won't call, I bet I could give a hell of a reality show. "Watch Dogwonder get lost, be a total arse, and eventually impail himself."

Yeah, I'd pay to watch that.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
dogwonder said:
Those bastahd's won't call, I bet I could give a hell of a reality show. "Watch Dogwonder get lost, be a total arse, and eventually impail himself."

Yeah, I'd pay to watch that.
what about, "get eaten alive by mosquitos the size of small dogs?" You forgot that one ;)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
man there's a lot of blue-balled monkeys on this site...

for sheer hedonistic pleasure, i'd probably do a couple of real estate transactions...mountain-based house somewhere, close to prime trails. then an urban pied-a-terre, maybe a couple...say one in NYC and one in London or Berlin?

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
I'm thinking a chairlift would be nice but i need some more bikes to go with it. And some trails to just appear starting from the top of the mountain.