Quantcast

What Happened to Chumba Wumba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
It's ok if you are Dick. I was reading and answering what I read as I went down the line.
Rule number one of managing forum discussions about your products - don't EVER stoop to the level of the idiots you will encounter on the board.

ChumbaJason

Chimp
Dec 10, 2007
My name Is Jason
Alan has been hitting up PV a lot lately. It sucks that we are in risk of losing it. It is one of the coolest places that is close to home.
Chumba is doing well.SHHHH:rolleyes: I dont want to say to much it might pi$$ off little Davy. It is sad that people troll the mtb forums.
I think the angry emo trolls should go here
That thing always makes me laugh.

I met Alan Kang a few weeks ago at the PV trails. Very cool guy and from the way things sound Chumba is really gearing up to become a contender in the race scene.

ChumbaJason

Chimp
Dec 10, 2007
By the way I went on here to help answer Chumba questions.
If getting bashed is part of that then fine.
I did not start anything.
If for some reason you think maybe I did please read back a couple of posts and see where I got attacked . Thank you . It wont be to hard I have only been on this site for around 2 hrs and I was called a douch bag. I thought that was funny . By laughing I guess that was wrong I will be nicer next time. Antagonizing trolls probably is not a good idea.
I will try to ignore them from now on.

ChumbaJason

Chimp
Dec 10, 2007
Yeah I know I'm way late.
I came in trying ha ha .
Like you said better late than never.
I have never had anyone flip out on me before. Then again I have never found a site that has that many old posts related to the Co. I didn't even know about this site so I think that might be part of the delay .
I should have read all of them before replying to them. Then It wouldn't have look like :spam:. :busted::poster_oops:

Nice way to promote your business. Do you think starting crap on a forum looks good for Chumba?

batts65

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Upstate NY
I had a chance to meet the guys of Chumba at IB, very nice guys and wanted to talk to you. I have always liked the looks of there bikes and the quality is there as well. Not sure if you were there or not Jason they were all real nice (I got a free t-shirt too), but I agree, good to have industry guys on the board.

I will join in though, way to bring back a 2 year old thread Douche Bag, j/k I have to be a little bit of an e-jerk.

Welcome aboard and good luck with Chumba...

ChumbaJason

Chimp
Dec 10, 2007
You guy Rock thanks Dump & batts65 .
I think that most of the people on here are cool.
Leave it to me to fund the one guy that is having a bad day.
I bet even he is cool we all have off days.
We all MTN BIKE how could we not be cool.
I have traveled around and noticed that the bikers are most laid back cool people anywhere I go. That is why we all do it to calm the nerves and get away . All the accounts I set up are my friends and that is the best way to do business.

ChumbaJason

Chimp
Dec 10, 2007
I was just wondering do you like to be called a douch bag?
I'm not real big on it . I think you are right I should not have listened to him. I also think if I see someone new doing something stupid I would rather say something to them in a PM and be cool about it.
I should have just skipped to the end and answered questions.
I agree on that also. That is why I am new on here and you guys are not.
((Nice way to promote your business. Do you think starting crap on a forum looks good for Chumba?)) Honestly Do you really think that is what I was trying to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumbajason View Post
If you have nothing nice to say then go play somewhere else.
I believe that the questions I answered are not spam. I was just trying to help people. Maybe I should leave that up to you Big Dave.

BTW read the questions before commenting.
Calling people a Douch Bag is not to intelligent.
Nice way to promote your business. Do you think starting crap on a forum looks good for Chumba?

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
If you have nothing nice to say then go play somewhere else.
I believe that the questions I answered are not spam. I was just trying to help people. Maybe I should leave that up to you Big Dave.

BTW read the questions before commenting.
Calling people a Douch Bag is not to intelligent. :lighten:
You answered questions in this thread that are over two years old. Do you really think someone is still waiting for an answer. You also posted in two (year or more) other threads that had nothing to do with chumba or you just so that you could get your name out.

I sat and watched for 10 minutes as you post count went from 0 to 6. every single one of them was Chumba spam.

Every time this kind of stuff has happened here in the past (mfg posting to hype their own brand with no actual contribution to the thread content) the spammer got booted.

Now I am in the wrong for calling you out?

Don't get me wrong, I fully support mfg being here in a supporting/question answering manner, I thnk everyone agrees on this, but when your first six posts are nothing but self hype in unrelated threads....I call it as I see it.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
You answered questions in this thread that are over two years old.
If I were a MFG and I searched for my name, not only would I probably not notice the age of the threads, but I'm not sure it matter anyway. Why shouldn't a MFG clear up some stuff even if it is old?

Now I am in the wrong for calling you out?
Yes - and that's the official RM word on the matter. Or at the very least you could have been polite about it.

Now ChumbaJason, my advice to you is to let if go and focus on making positive contributions to the forum.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.