Quantcast

What I think is awesome............

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
woah. That thing is low. Is that a notchback? Looks like you would almost have to step UP to the ground when you get out of that car.

loosecannon

Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
San Diego
The fact that I blow dry the toilet seat in the winter and baby powder it in the summer...growing up in NJ you would get swamp ass a lot in the summer....I couldn't post a pic of this, I just didnt think it is right

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
I just came back from 3 weeks in Thailand. That place is awesome: the people, the food, the beaches, the parties.

I was lucky enough to be there with my awesome GF Hayley and finally got inked after 15 years deliberating over it.

Cant wait to get back.

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
Man, that food looks great. Nice ink Btw.
That was on a street side restaurant that opened after dark in China town. There were competing restaurants either side of an alley, one team wore red, the other green. The kitchens were down the alley and the tables out on the footpath and road. Utter chaos and the most gnarly garlic pepper crab ever. We stuffed our faces for like <USD20 including loads of beer.:cheers:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I gotta say, the crowd Voltaire brought to the Knitting Factory last Thursday was SUPER OSSIM. Those peeps got there early and gave tons of love two opening acts, including my band (Igor Spectre) and our friends Demonika and the Darklings. Seeing a packed room full of people who have never heard your music jump up and start moving was so awesome, it was almost more bacon than my pan could handle. Our 30-minute set it a good-sized room felt like 2 hours in a stadium. Being able to pretend I was a rock-star for a little while was an epic way to start a much needed 3-day weekend.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Really?? Funny...because all it made me do was drink PBR and Evan Williams incessantly for two weeks.

That is definitely me and my real hair by the way.
HAHAHAHAHA! My bad. What i meant was, that mullet makes me want to shoot beer bottles, ride my bull, go to the monster truck rally, and go get a chevy tattoo. That hair is the shizzle. My brother had the same thing going for him back in 88.