Quantcast

What is your dream car/van/suv?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Never realized how much they went for til I saw one go for several hundred thousand at either a Barrett-Jackson or Mecum auction on TV one day. I immediately grabbed the phone to call my dad to see what year/motor the one he had. Wasn't the Hemi which is all I can remember.
even if it had a Slant 6 in it, it would still sell for a lot. '71 is a highly collective year.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
335i/335d
Boxer spyder S
911 GT3 (but what I'd really want is a cayane that looks exactly like a 911)
Corvette Z06

Yes, these are fairly different from each other.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
lol, the grill on the '71 is what does it for me. 70 and 71 were the best year for the MOPAR E-Bodies.
this was one badass 70 Cuda:
:drool:

And yet the Challenger does nothing for me. I would take one, but wouldn't buy one. The hard crease in the body kills it.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Due to lifestyle, my dream car is actually three different vehicles: A rad fast 2-seater like a 911, a loaded euro sedan, and yeah, one of those 4X4 Sportmobile campers.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I see your 243hp AWD wagon and raise you 100hp...

edit: Yes, technically it's a 5-door hatch. I think that's mainly just because they want to avoid the term "wagon".
i think they should fvcking embrace the term wagon...

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
1981 Datsun Fairlady 280zx

I bought one from an original owner when I got out of high school only to realize restoring a car takes more money than an 18yr old had. Had to sell it for.... :( a Saturn L Series Sedan. Been missing the fairlady ever since.
my friend has one of those in his garage just sitting.
if i could have any car i would have one of these, i dont care what any one thinks these are sick.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Ok, so I lied...there's a lot of vehicles that are my dream ones...here's my short list.

What I'd want for my race vehicle.

My "weekend car"

The go-anywhere shuttle vehicle.

The badass one I'd show off for MTV

My other race car (this is actually my friend's dad's race car...thing is way too sick).

And of course...while they're being trailered everywhere I need to get there somehow so I'll take a Lancair Evolution IV P Turbine...that will get me there at around 410mph at 30,000ft :D

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
edit: Yes, technically it's a 5-door hatch. I think that's mainly just because they want to avoid the term "wagon".
That's why they use the term "Avant". As someone who just sold a 500hp Audi, trust me when I say you don't want that on your dream list.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I drove a Ford Transit the other day. Comfy, economical, and very useful. I took a nap in the back. Not really my dream vehicle. But I would like to own one....